VN Ren'Py Fatal Force : The Tragedy of The Lone Wolf Arc [v1.5] [Darkdragon563]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
kAuQVI.png

Overview:
A student who was attacked by a wild werewolf was saved by another werewolf who is a werewolf's slayer. But, unfortunately, the student had been bitten, and they must find out the werewolf's identity who bitten the student before the full moon rises. In search of identity, they counter many weird things and lead them to the unexpected truth.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2022-10-05
Developer: Darkdragon563 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Android: - -

0uJCLE.png dxjZ8d.png Nbvn9z.png OAmGaQ.png uuDzKf.png xiG4Mi.png

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey guys,

It's been quite a while since the last update, yeah I having trouble with my health
Hmmm, It's concerning that dev put this in their dev log. Hope they are doing OK, and this project can succeed.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can Any Furry Expert answer this question?
What's the difference between a Wolfman and a Werewolfman?

Seen so many "werewolves" in these FVN I thought they are just wolves, I no longer sure I know the answer...

Last edited:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Can Any Furry Expert answer this question?
What's the difference between a Wolf and a Werewolf?

Seen so many "werewolves" in these FVN I thought they are just wolves, I no longer sure I know the answer...
Okay. Let me try. Wolves is a furry race which was created and became human like. Werewolves is a dark uncontrolable creature which were created from human who got bitten by them and got infected with lucantropy. In case of this game all these statements are true but all creatures consideres as magical creatures so there in this vn wolves is beastman and werewolves just werewolves but both are magical creatures.

Fatal force is goverment organization that deals with bad magical creatures by killing them

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
About updates. Well the author make 1 updates in every 2-3 months and version 1.6 must be nearby finish. He said the it gonna be released in december or november. We need spyes in their patreon channel.

Warning dear furry player your kokoro might break in chapter 1.5 enjoy:giggle:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Okay. Let me try. Wolves is a furry race which was created and became human like. Werewolves is a dark uncontrolable creature which were created from human who got bitten by them and got infected with lucantropy. In case of this game all these statements are true but all creatures consideres as magical creatures so there in this vn wolves is beastman and werewolves just werewolves but both are magical creatures.

Fatal force is goverment organization that deals with bad magical creatures by killing them
Oh, so I was mistaken. All those "Wolfman" in the screenshots of this game, are indeed "Wolfman". "Werewolf" are creatures that are not shown?
BTW, I was asking the difference between Wolfman and Werewolfman.....

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
About updates. Well the author make 1 updates in every 2-3 months and version 1.6 must be nearby finish. He said the it gonna be released in december or november. We need spyes in their patreon channel.

Warning dear furry player your kokoro might break in chapter 1.5 enjoy:giggle:
Chapter 6 (the full release) released a couple of days ago

Padascos

Nov 27, 2022
Hello there f95, or f95zone?, whatever one can call the Community residing here at large.

We, the Wolfsbane Team, the creators behind this game, have been informed of this here post and taken note of the presence of current and future fans of our project on here, prompting my creation of an Account and schedule of patrolling this here post for the future to make sure contact to the Team is not lost.

For who I am, that should maybe be known by some already.
I am the second Editor of the novel, focused around fine tuning the edits of my partner and the main creator, to make sure the reading experience is as smooth as possible.
I also have taken it upon myself to do this, as in, communicate with fans of the novel about troubles or problems they might have, seeking to help where ever I can.

Alas, I can inform you for now from our side that the Project is doing well and is moving forward as we speak, though we had a few issues over the past weeks, and are having some as we speak, namely the fact both I and the other editor are quite sick, there will be no trouble with continuing the work, even if the next chapter might lack a tiny bit of the polish we normally prefer.
This Chapter was simply larger than the last few, so it took a while longer.

Should you have further questions on the whole matter, feel free to ask them, I will try my best to keep an eye on this thread and keep up with all of you.

Well wishes from the entire Wolfsbane Team.
And especially your personal Forum Goblin.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Hello there f95, or f95zone?, whatever one can call the Community residing here at large.

We, the Wolfsbane Team, the creators behind this game, have been informed of this here post and taken note of the presence of current and future fans of our project on here, prompting my creation of an Account and schedule of patrolling this here post for the future to make sure contact to the Team is not lost.

For who I am, that should maybe be known by some already.
I am the second Editor of the novel, focused around fine tuning the edits of my partner and the main creator, to make sure the reading experience is as smooth as possible.
I also have taken it upon myself to do this, as in, communicate with fans of the novel about troubles or problems they might have, seeking to help where ever I can.

Alas, I can inform you for now from our side that the Project is doing well and is moving forward as we speak, though we had a few issues over the past weeks, and are having some as we speak, namely the fact both I and the other editor are quite sick, there will be no trouble with continuing the work, even if the next chapter might lack a tiny bit of the polish we normally prefer.
This Chapter was simply larger than the last few, so it took a while longer.

Should you have further questions on the whole matter, feel free to ask them, I will try my best to keep an eye on this thread and keep up with all of you.

And especially your personal Forum Goblin.
Wow for a sec there I was worried you would want this taken down. Hopefully you understand this site does normally share patreon exclusives, but sites like this is mostly used by people who aren't able to pay. While everyone here do urge to support the devs directly it's mostly known that not everyone can and most just wish to either share it with those individuals or those who just wish to play or see things they wouldn't be able to see. I wish you the best of luck and for a better health!

Padascos

Nov 27, 2022
Wow for a sec there I was worried you would want this taken down. Hopefully you understand this site does normally share patreon exclusives, but sites like this is mostly used by people who aren't able to pay. While everyone here do urge to support the devs directly it's mostly known that not everyone can and most just wish to either share it with those individuals or those who just wish to play or see things they wouldn't be able to see. I wish you the best of luck and for a better health!
Hey there.

Yes I understand the short term shock at the Devs of a game effectively showing up here and saying something long and extensive, but I assure you we have nothing in mind like removing this post or wanting to prevent it from being up here.
We see no problem of our Project having its place on here, even if it was surprising for us when it happened.
Actually, we see a positive in it, given the record of the f95 "community", we are a bit worried on going forward but are ready to take that risk for the sake of giving more people the chance to witness our work.

Also, just as a side note because you mentioned it like that, the Patreon part of our game is only to get the newest chapter a big earlier than the rest, the arguably less fully done version, while we are still working out stuff, but earlier. It is effectively like you said, simply a support structure from our most faithful fans and those who can, not a necessary entry ticket.

That should be all.
A good day to you and anyone else on here and rest assured that the post of this game on the site has the devs full support, and scary as it may be for some, supporting oversight.

And, especially, your insanely sick Community Goblin.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote