VN - Others - Completed - Fatal Relations [Final] [C's Ware]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 951200

I suggest playing this in your browser on Asenheim site for the best experience. Some people report their saves being deleted but I didn't have an issue. You can beat it in a hour easily if you click through the scenes that don't interest you.
    Anyways, don't expect too much from this game. The story is basically a short, stupid joyride, but that doesn't make it bad IMO. It's basically junk food. I enjoyed the fetishes presented, especially the lezdom material. and the art is just to die for, I love the retro watercolor aesthetic.
    The biggest negative in my opinion is that the menu based "gameplay" can get maddeningly repetitive. You just navigate through every room of a mansion until you find the next scene.
    This game is shallow and requires patience that may not ultimately feel rewarding for you, but its a fun little time capsule. I liked it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Like a lot of 80's movies they are better in memories than actually watching them again. Of course there are exceptions in games and movies but this is not one of them.

The storyline and plot really don't make any sense. There are so many plot holes you could do donuts in a mac truck with twin trailers.

The writing is bland and the characters are dull.

The choices are not just pointless, but if you make certain choices it just takes you back to same choice until you take the forced path anyway.

The artwork is average, this has nothing to do with hentai and anime back then as there is a lot of great art from that time.

There s no save function and the screen is 85% black with tiny window for game in middle of screen.

There is one star for nostalgia, this was an epic time for eroge games and this was an end of an era. This was when real games like dungeon crawlers, RPG's, side scrollers and platformers were been made with H content and VN's took a back seat for a while. Game size broke several barriers in very short time and rendering started to become an alternative to artwork. This meant VN's had to really evolve and damn did they evolve. It was also when a mainstream game I can not mention drew the attention of west to asian games, a franchise that still going strong that proved you could combine gaming, story telling and visuals in a single product. This was quickly incorporated into Asian eroge and led us to where we are today. So it is nice to go back to roots so we can appreciate fully just how far the genre has come.