VN - Ren'Py - Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch.10 Deluxe] [Celestial Novel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

STORM_Reng

Uno de los puntos fuertes del juego es su capacidad de elección y consecuencia, que permite a los jugadores tomar decisiones que realmente afectan el desarrollo de la historia y las relaciones con otros personajes. Esto no solo aumenta la rejugabilidad, sino que también hace que cada experiencia sea única.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zepplllinnn

Love this game.
    Good graphics, good story, good looking characters and really really good for NTR lovers. Only issue is with the rendering of the Characters, somewhere they look whitish skin tone which looks weird but I think for me it's not that big of an issue.
    Overall, A really good game for people who don't like slow burns.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Arshavinstyle

Many sexual scenes for every taste and with different characters. The story is the same as the colour you like. Normal characters. Normal animations with pretty normal to bad renders. Thanks to the bad lighting used. The day it has a decent lighting I'll give it 3,5 stars.
    It's still a mishmash of poorly developed ideas.

It looked good in the early stages.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MixQQ

+ DP/MMF/FFM action and great gangbang scene in chapter 8
    + not a boring slow burn
    + music
    + story, sometimes is interesting..

- .. and sometimes is a bit boring
    - quality of the renders
    - Rebecca is too manipulative

Solid avn with a lot of straight content, that's all i need. 4 stars from me
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Fun game. Wide cast of characters with a variety of kinks. Most of the sex scenes and scenarios are nice and hot. But some are a bit cliche or exaggerated (e.g., the students that try to blackmail, I rejected them. hopefully they come back but with better intentions!). An alright plot, albeit sometimes dampened by infodumping at times which made me skip it and lose some interest. The models are also nice, although a little exaggerated for the some of the females perhaps (but this is likely intentional). The paths also seem a bit too binary, either corruption or love. Nonetheless, a game worth picking up and checking out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

larryjameson69

The story is overall strong, quite fantastic. The MC and the other female characters are extremely hot (if you like busty). There are a lot of choices that influence LIs. Personally I find the lesbian scenes particularly hot, especially that last one between Maive and Rebecca. Hope to see a continuation of that part of the storyline. I love the style and quality of the renders, cinematic indeed.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

yuyue62

The plot goes too fast, main character almost fucked by every male and even female in the game, not a totally bad thing (compare to A wife and mother which have vaginal sex no more than 2 times a year), but a little bit more polish coule be better.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Silk_Ari

My actual rating would be a 3.5 but Ill round up to 4.

Before getting into it, Ill just say I've only played the corruption path and my review is based on that.

The corruption is actually fully enforced from the get go, I mean if you choose to let things happen it's not a slow process by all means. Which is kind of okay... I guess... seems like things tend to go from 0 to 100 pretty quickly and personal bias here... I'm not a huge fan of.... I prefer the slow burn corruption that escalates over time...

That being said, there is a story here which I didn't care about honestly, it just seems foolish and contrived to me, but that's another personal bias, maybe some people will enjoy it... anyway...

Positives are good renders, nice animations and alot of kinks.

Good game overall.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Thumb30

One of the most important aspect in a story is the pacing.

Moreso for smut.

Aside from an info dump in part 8 there is a robust pace to the game that so many titles on this site seem to really struggle with.

The visuals could be improved and while personally I could live without the animation thanks to the author's acceptable wordsmithing in the sexy bits, it's not to any real detriment.

Well worth a look for anyone into the cheating housewife trope.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

hungada123123

I am honestly surprised, and disappointed, even though I really shouldn't be.

This is one of the finest visual novels I've had the pleasure of reading. Because to me, AVNs are dumb. We are all dumb for being on this site. However, the worst of us are those who take these seriously and promote themselves to the level of an expert critique.

I'm so sorry to inform you that this isn't an AVN that as immeasurable depth in character development and world building. If only there were actual novels for that...

If you are here with a couple screws loose in your head (nothing major, trust me, there is some actually messed up stuff out there and this isn't even close to that), enjoy yourself. The MC is gorgeous. The art work isn't perfect AI-worthy, but that is what makes it so real. So aesthetic.

I ramble, but all I can say is that I am glad I came across this piece of work. 10/10
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Jerora

Here noobs first impressions review o_O(y)
    MC + models ok , I am a fan of MC model .
    Lighting needs more work. I have no daz3d experience, but have done some blender stuff though. (ambient light ,spot lights ,etc). So for models + lighting only 3 star. I like how story starts and Mom point of view, also Mom have sex like most male MC do . Mom fucks every male she can get, also younger ones and incest too) . What males can, so can females too. So for Mom point of view and sex 5 stars, means 4 stars overall.:love:(y)
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Freki.g

I agree with the worst reviews, there isn't a single good reason to try it, meaningless story, terrible renderings for both static images and the terrible animations, with depictions of genitals worse than the worst depiction of even 2D designs.
    For me, to forget.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Strobe Adverse

Sub-par renders, horrible characters, and writing that feels like a teenagers fantasy make this game almost painful to play. Within 5 minutes the female MC has agreed to get drunk and play strip poker with her teenage son's friends, the next morning she does some yoga with her son, he gets a hard-on and his mother strips down to give him a hand-job to "help him out".

Really??? I'm good with a bending the believable to make an entertaining AVN, but this game is downright absurd where all the females have massive DDDD tits and are drawn like a moth to the flame to any cock they see.

A complete waste of time.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Claudi@

I think the game is at the beginning and needs a little time to be developed properly. As a recommendation, it would be good from the beginning to make a love path and a corruption/ slut path. Although the paths are separated in the evening when MC goes to sleep, the content of the other path should be presented as a dream or have flashes with the other content... still the supernatural is introduced into the game
    so many things can be allowed .
  15. 3.00 star(s)

hyfka

Version 6.0

Eh... just like the other games with the same MC model, there really isn't much choice. Yes, you have a "love" path, but that leads to only one scene.
    Every other decision is if you want to add corruption or not, and if you at some point stop doing so you are locking yourself out of future content.

Basically it's a "corruption"/NTR KN where MC jumps on every cock she sees if you want to see any content at all
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5781595

The setup is interesting:

What went wrong? Writting. The MC is supposed to be smart and formidable, but soon turns to be a 2 IQ soccer mom that every cock she see is the best in the universe and completely falls for it, even from teenagers.

Any plot about the CSI part is dead because the inspector is dumb as fuck and has no charisma, she is just a meat piece. It just turned into another family and school saussage fest without much sense at all, the same clichés as any other FMC novel, the "masturbation teaching", the pool lotion massage and the phone pic blackmail. Boring. What looked like an interesting setup turned into a quick fap novel that makes no sense.

Btw, it's not the averague visual novel, where you have paths and options. It's more a kinetic novel where you only click to see or avoid sex scenes, but if you don't click yes on everyone you will soon run out of corruption points so you wont see any other. There are no real branches and in reality there are no real options. That part is deceptive.

Pros:
    - The setup
    - Watching Linda 2.0 and Gail 2.0 is fun
    - You are hookedd into what the paranormal side of things might bring
    - If you like overly exagerated women, this is for you

Cons:
    - Writting is inconsistent
    - It's just a "situations" novel. Not a single character either makes sense, or have any real charisma, or deserves any emotional investment (unless you simp for some boobs or any shit like that)
    - Light is wrong in every scene
    - Scenarios make no sense. She has somekind of marble palace in her home, and then she has a full audience classroom for just 4 students...
    - Some situations are cringe. The gym scene was really hard to see without feeling embarrased, too bad. The text and the bluring of the sunscreen was also WEIRD!
    - Faces in general and sex scenes could improve a lotThey are like 5 years old quality. Very outdated
    - You have to play it in "dumb mode - whatever, just fuck her dude!". Don't invest time thinking about the characters or the plot. You will be wasting your time. You should skip text to the corruption checkpoint. Really, text is not worth it

If you just want a quick fap to 2/3 scenes once every 2/3 months, its ok. If you are looking for an actual novel, don't waste your time, go elsewhere.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

SlumberingNaM

I mean, why even bother putting choices? This game has good and corruption point system yet 5 chapters/updates and the only thing that actually trigger any sexy outcome is only the corruption option. I didn't even mind the NTR cause to me NTR can go two ways. Lust driven (Netorare) and Feeling/Comfort driven (Netori imo) which is both cheating but is driven by different thing. Overall i'm just disappointed of given a choice but was only force to choose one path cause that one path is the path that actually qualify this game as a sex game.

Devs should really make the good choice matter otherwise the spoiler game overview is just plain false advertising. the only good choice scene here is the one with the husband which really isn't worth it.

I mean, if your only gonna develop lewd scenes in the corruption path then just remove the good choices entirely and advertise this game as a plain generic NeToRare game which this game is obviously is. Just saying..

Afterthought.
    Female models are above average.
    Teenage boys models are below average.
    Male models are just average.

Plot is... Barely explored? The mystery feels more like an afterthought with lewd corruption scenario as the main thing here.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Lord Levi

*If you ever thought to yourself and said "huh you know what would make this game more great more content focused on milfs" well here it is , and did I mention you play the super hot milf.

*the story is all right the women are hot and the only reason it's not a 5 is because it just needs a little more polishing with the art/animations to really boost this to the next level.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

ActiveShooter

wonderful start !
    great game with super graphics that makes me love every minute of it, also the story is told very good with lots of room for your imagination.i love it.
    sexy milf gets into hot scenarios with the young men around her...sign me up. And the dialogue was very detailed and contributed to the sexiness of the scenes. And there's quite a bit of content for a first release. Hope this one keeps updating!

But judging from the content so far, the author's inspiration for sex stories is limited.blackmail and hardcore groupsex will make things more excitement ,I always like to try crazy newexperience stuff!
    so far this game has a lot potential ,best of luck to the dev and his game. cant wait to see more in the future !
  20. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The quality of the game itself is mediocre , sex scenes are rare and use only nipples to seduce players .
    But in support of this work, this work is clearly a fan work. The game he imitated was so disappointing to players , so any fan work has a good reputation.
    As long as the author keeps updating, the game may be worth collecting in the future.
    But judging from the content so far, the author's inspiration for sex stories is limited.