HTML Abandoned Fate Bridged Worlds [v0.1.3] [Always Unqualified]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alwaysunqualified

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2020
RevCover.png

Overview:
You're a new magus who barely managed to make it to Chaldea and on your first day you get caught up in a conspiracy that throws the whole place outside of time and space. You must travel across different worlds and find some way to stop the people at fault while restoring the worlds back to the way they should be. All while meeting and summoning girls who want everything from fucking your brains out to killing you slowly in your sleep.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-19
Release Date: 2020-06-19
Developer: Always Unqualified
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -

thumb1.png thumb2.png thumb3.png thumb4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

alwaysunqualified

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2020
This isnt the place but Emiya Alter died so Abigal could live.

Anyway this looks like a crossover game. Fate already has a ton of waifus so seems like a weird decision.
God bless him for his sacrifice and bless Abby for coming in only 60 SQ.

I already played some games focused just on fate but I haven't seen anything like this so I decided to give it a shot. It's fun to think about what would happen if different character got together. Such as the idea of what would happen if you had a room full of Tsunderes or yanderes. or Sakura, Aqua and Ishtar each failing when it counts one after another leading to a contest put on by the other servants of who was most useless.

This also gives me a large amount of things to play with game play wise. Such as having Yu-gi-oh girls fight by drawing cards and playing effects from their hand.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
God bless him for his sacrifice and bless Abby for coming in only 60 SQ.

I already played some games focused just on fate but I haven't seen anything like this so I decided to give it a shot. It's fun to think about what would happen if different character got together. Such as the idea of what would happen if you had a room full of Tsunderes or yanderes. or Sakura, Aqua and Ishtar each failing when it counts one after another leading to a contest put on by the other servants of who was most useless.

This also gives me a large amount of things to play with game play wise. Such as having Yu-gi-oh girls fight by drawing cards and playing effects from their hand.
Speaking of cards, are you planning on adding MtG characters? I'd love to see some Nissa Revane.

Jul 1, 2018
Just so you know whenever I download the file I get a trojan threat detected. I don't know if there actually is one but I'm just saying...

alwaysunqualified

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2020
How much content so far?
My google doc is 69 pages for the done content. gigidy

So how ever long that would take you to read plus some fights.

Just so you know whenever I download the file I get a trojan threat detected. I don't know if there actually is one but I'm just saying...
I don't know why. I downloaded the file from mega and scanned it with defender but nothing showed up. What scan did you use?

contenttoremainanon

Sep 7, 2018
I'm interested in where this is going, definitely. Couldn't really progress after building the Dojo and Library and because many of the events seem to appear randomly, I'm not sure if there's any content I've missed or not. Keep it up tho fam

alwaysunqualified

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2020
I'm interested in where this is going, definitely. Couldn't really progress after building the Dojo and Library and because many of the events seem to appear randomly, I'm not sure if there's any content I've missed or not. Keep it up tho fam
Nothing is random yet but you do need to trigger other event for some to show. Like once you give internet access to Starfire she has scenes with Da vinci, Clementine and Mashu. You also need to make sure at least 15 days pass to get all the events. You can see the days on you pc.

Just knowing someone else cares give me more motivation to work on it. Any feedback on the story or characters is more them welcome.

Apr 16, 2018
My google doc is 69 pages for the done content. gigidy

So how ever long that would take you to read plus some fights.

I don't know why. I downloaded the file from mega and scanned it with defender but nothing showed up. What scan did you use?
So a little longer than Franz Kafka's the metamorphosis...
I will wait until more content is done, this seems too short for right now. Please keep up the good work.

AkumaDaddy

Jun 25, 2017
This is a pretty great start with a lot of potential to it. Depending on how you want to go about it, you might try making use of the FGO Card Generator for the portraits you use for the characters. It'd likely keep things more consistent, as the sizes seem a little varied at the moment. Plus Classes stats would be easy to display, if you wanted that.

There's some mistakes with the English but it's nothing that terribly hinders understanding. I can help you if you need assistance proofreading or programming this.

In any case, hope that you continue with this. It's a neat game with plenty of potential.

Reactions: alwaysunqualified

alwaysunqualified

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2020
This is a pretty great start with a lot of potential to it. Depending on how you want to go about it, you might try making use of the FGO Card Generator for the portraits you use for the characters. It'd likely keep things more consistent, as the sizes seem a little varied at the moment. Plus Classes stats would be easy to display, if you wanted that.

There's some mistakes with the English but it's nothing that terribly hinders understanding. I can help you if you need assistance proofreading or programming this.

In any case, hope that you continue with this. It's a neat game with plenty of potential.
I looked around for a long time trying to figure out how to make the images fill the space even if they have to stretch a little bit but I couldn't find anything. I was going to just crop them but these cards look way cooler. I would just need to find out how the program works so that I could generate the cards and have them reflect the attack and hp as they level up. As a quick fix i will just generate some cards without them.

Considering I got a D in English any help would great.

I got 70+ pages of ideas I only need the time to write them out. As long as i don't die there will be a lot more.

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Basically, FGO but we ran out of budget from whaling too hard.
Kot Cat.jpg

But seriously, always good to see more Fate related content. I wish you the best at this project.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote