4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

teencpge

Jul 29, 2017
Something about it doesn't work right
As previously said, this release isn't really 1.09 but 1.06 with the 1.09 patch.
As such you need to get the 1.08 and 1.07 patches.
1. go to the ci-en website and download the patch 1.08 and 1.07.4:
(it is in japanese but you can get the patches directly)
2. Apply the patches: Open the zip files and copy the files in your directory.
3. Re apply the eng patch for good measure:

Normally it should work (it did for me).

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
I see, I see. I would have expected 1.09 to contain the content for 1.07 and 1.08, but shows what I know. Acted as directed and it works just fine now, thanks for the help and the save

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
I'm a few hours into the game and haven't seen any sexual content. I understand there isn't much of it, but I just want to know if I'm missing something. Do the scenes appear only in the end or do I have to do something special to unlock them?
Dear god. RPGM VN of all platform choices and hours without a sex scene. :sick:. Hard pass

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I dont like hentai parodies, so aint gonna play this game, but is good to see Fate doujins games.
It's really not much of a hentai parody I play about 5 hours of it and nothing much really happens it mostly mystery it goes along the line of story + investigation you have a numbers of days to gather all of "evidences" if you don't gather everything game over. Pretty much Persona in general. Its really slow story wise and gameplay wise.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Dear god. RPGM VN of all platform choices and hours without a sex scene. :sick:. Hard pass
Its a slow burn. I put in a good number of hours into it. What makes it slow is they make you click on going to school every single time and its gets boring.

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
How the hell do you beat Scathach in the fight with her before you unlock her romance? Is that shit scripted? Cause holy fuck as the Master you do like tickle damage are you actually supposed to win that fight?

yellow_zero

May 10, 2021
Thanks for the save! I think there are two missing scenes though. I've checked the art on hitomi and it looks like everything is there which is odd. If anyone know what the missing scenes are hmu
Could you tell me which two? I think that's all after i checked on hitomi.
This's the page i checked.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes