Do you like?

• Yes

Votes: 588 83.9%
  • Eww

Votes: 113 16.1%

• Total voters

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Why does the MC have to be a disgusting fatass? Who the fuck wants to play as or identifies as a disgusting ugly fat loser like this trash MC? Why can't we have a nice game where we fuck beautiful fate lolis without looking like hideous fat midget Frankenstein?
This is why we can't have nice things.

Pic related, it's how a loli harem protagonist should actually look like

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
buff and strong isn't generic.... but Ok :KEK:

Also... who asked?
In that case you should look for different game. Because right now you look like guy who comes into vanilla game and demands that dev adds ntr because it will be fun or the guy who goes into ntr game and demands that dev removes ntr because no one likes it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In that case you should look for different game. Because right now you look like guy who comes into vanilla game and demands that dev adds ntr because it will be fun or the guy who goes into ntr game and demands that dev removes ntr because no one likes it.
I forgot the part where I asked?

Also... can you not read? "Will there be X?" != "THERE MUST BE X." (i.e. learn the difference between a question, and a demand).

Reactions: Bricecube

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I forgot the part where I asked?

Also... can you not read? "Will there be X?" != "THERE MUST BE X." (i.e. learn the difference between a question, and a demand).
My bad. It was different guy complaining about it. But as far as it goes into making guy fitter... I think it is just extra work for little to no reward for dev. He should just stick to one type.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My bad. It was different guy complaining about it.
Fair Enough.
But as far as it goes into making guy fitter... I think it is just extra work for little to no reward for dev. He should just stick to one type.
I know, I just thought it would be something fun, and they seemed to be going for a dominant MC archetype, so saw it worth asking.

Feb 8, 2019
Brothers, we are here too answer thy call of a belief that has born decades ago...

Now, Our time has come back once more, with "vengence" I may add.

...And so, let us call thy war cry for all too hear,

"FLAT IS JUSTICE!!!"(y)(y)(y)

jK, i just had to type this here when i saw the game

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
Anyone know how active the creator is? I tried messaging him on subscribestar about where to get the link for the game but he hasn't responded.