RPGM Fate grand mamma

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
I just bought the game to make a translation into Spanish. If I publish a version here, will they ban me?

Also, the game is compressed in enigma... I think, and I can't get the files, if someone is so kind as to help me with that, I can pass the link

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
I just bought the game to make a translation into Spanish. If I publish a version here, will they ban me?

Also, the game is compressed in enigma... I think, and I can't get the files, if someone is so kind as to help me with that, I can pass the link
I dont think they will, but they'll most likely delete the post, perhaps only through pm

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Well, anyway, if anyone finds a way to translate it into English, I would appreciate it if you would share it with me, since I want to do this translation into Spanish.

here is the link:

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Well, anyway, if anyone finds a way to translate it into English, I would appreciate it if you would share it with me, since I want to do this translation into Spanish.

here is the link:
I already found a way to decrypt the files, so you can ignore answering this kek

NMKeroge

Jul 14, 2023
I already found a way to decrypt the files, so you can ignore answering this kek
Can you share it with me how you decrypted the exe file? I'm new to this and want to try translating it myself but can't find the tool to work with rpgmv.

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Can you share it with me how you decrypted the exe file? I'm new to this and want to try translating it myself but can't find the tool to work with rpgmv.
okay, I'll do it in a few hours, since I'm working, so I'll free myself and upload it, and delete the previous link

NMKeroge

Jul 14, 2023
ver72
Workupload:
MEGA:
tks a lot, also, if u don't mind, can u tell me which app to use to decrypt boxxed rpg maker games? I want to try doing it myself in the future.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
tks a lot, also, if u don't mind, can u tell me which app to use to decrypt boxxed rpg maker games? I want to try doing it myself in the future.
Well, I don't know the particular one for this game, but a safe bet is one of the enigma tools, either Protector or Virtual box, that's what a lot of people use.
Most Virtual box ones can be unboxed with the enigma unpacker, but Protector is the bigger ass ache. Been a while since I last checked but that one requires a bit of coding knowledge to crack.

NMKeroge

Jul 14, 2023
tks, i tried out enigma virtual box unpacker before but couldn't get it to work so maybe i'm just a bit dumb to use it.

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
To be honest, I tried it with the public version of Translato++, although it took a long time, and I didn't realize it did it, since I tried quite a few programs and none of them worked.
but after using the translator++, and checking the folder, it was already unpacked and functional

traslator++ detects that it is enigma, and then asks you to unpack it into another folder and wait...

NMKeroge

Jul 14, 2023
To be honest, I tried it with the public version of Translato++, although it took a long time, and I didn't realize it did it, since I tried quite a few programs and none of them worked.
but after using the translator++, and checking the folder, it was already unpacked and functional

traslator++ detects that it is enigma, and then asks you to unpack it into another folder and wait...
tks, i have translator ++ so i guess i will try doing that

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
ver73 is out guys

But seem like this version has no major update, just some light event and mechanic add on

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
I already downloaded it and unpacked them, but it has an error when trying to open the gallery in the start menu, but everything else is fine, so I think I will upload both games, the packaging and the unpacking in case someone has a good unpacking

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
I already downloaded it and unpacked them, but it has an error when trying to open the gallery in the start menu, but everything else is fine, so I think I will upload both games, the packaging and the unpacking in case someone has a good unpacking
ver73 unpack
Workupload:
MEGA:

Ver73 pack
Workupload:
MEGA:

Last edited:

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
Well if you want to avoid bug and eror just open them with WinRAR or 7-zip, then Ctrl+E and select Japanese (JPN) and extract them. This is the most effective way I know so far to avoid bug. And the gallery erorr only appear when you click to the Only CG Img collection but everything else work so fine I think.

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
ver73 unpack
Workupload:
MEGA:

Ver73 pack
Workupload:
MEGA:
Beside, There's somethin wrong with da link dont'cha think?

OnlyH

Mar 21, 2021
Well if you want to avoid bug and eror just open them with WinRAR or 7-zip, then Ctrl+E and select Japanese (JPN) and extract them. This is the most effective way I know so far to avoid bug. And the gallery erorr only appear when you click to the Only CG Img collection but everything else work so fine I think.
By error I do not mean decompressing, I mean unpacking the enigma file with which the game is uploaded, since this package is not unpacked with winrar

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote