VN Ren'Py Fate / Grand Master Trainer [Fate parody] [Development Thread]

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
fgmt2 (1).png
Hello everybody! My friend and I, after seeing the general discontent of the fandom as there was no special scene or anything like that when the bound level increases, we decided to get to work and become reality what we want to see, a more “intimate” interaction with our dear Servants, and for this, we come to present to you today the game that we are developing:

"FATE / GRAND MASTER TRAINER"

What is Fate / Grand Master Trainer? It is a dating simulator game based on the popular game Fate / Grand Order, you will play our MC on duty (Gudao) in his journey through the Grand Order and restore the history of mankind while getting allied with Servants along the way, but as in all teamwork, the key is to strengthen your ties with them, winning their hearts and maybe something else? .

That would be the basic premise, but how will be developed? First, after the demo is over, we plan to release an update every few months, each update will bring a new singularity along with its respective event in history, new girls, and a small singularity post-game.

The story will take a similar path to what the arcade version is doing, although we will keep a good part of the story as it is, we’ll make several changes in the story, to enrich the experience of the game.

Perhaps some of you already know me from Twitter or more likely from Pixiv, I will be in charge of the art and the plot, my friend will be focused on the coding and the dialogues.

With the wide repertoire of girls that Fate offers, we have contemplated creating scenarios with very varied fetishes.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME ARE OVER 18 YEARS OLD IN THIS PARODY AND WE HAVE NO RIGHTS TO FATE FRANCHISE. THE RIGHTS BELONG TO TYPEMOON AND WE HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. WE ARE JUST FANS WHO WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE'S ENJOYMENT, AND WE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SUPPORT THE ORIGINAL GAME AS WELL AS ITS CREATORS.

When is going to be released?
We already have a good part of the demo finished so it will be soon!

With nothing more to say I leave you the links to our Patreon and Twitter, if you like what are we doing and you can give us your support, we will be uploading our progress periodically, in advance we thank you all for your support.

Assets Davinci.jpg Assets mashu.jpg Assets olga.jpg Screenshot.png chaldeas.jpg davinci's workshop.jpg

Last edited:

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Dr Romani join the game!

Romani Archaman
nicknamed Dr Romani is the head of the medical department and a good friend of our protagonist.
romani asset.jpg

Reactions: JaxksX

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I'm one of the developers of Fate/GMT. I thought I would leave a preview of the game, this is the system with which the player will be able to move around the facilities of Chaldea. "Room" would be the option to go quickly to the main facilities of Chaldea, and "Bedroom" would be the option to go to the bedrooms to meet your Servants, "Stats" and "Messages" are options to see the level of your stats and talk to your Servants.

I would like to hear your opinions or what other things I could add. ^^

Captura de pantalla (17).png

Last edited:

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
Hi, I'm one of the developers of Fate/GMT. I thought I would leave a preview of the game, this is the system with which the player will be able to move around the facilities of Chaldea. "Room" would be the option to go quickly to the main facilities of Chaldea, and "Bedroom" would be the option to go to the bedrooms to meet your Servants, "Stats" and "Messages" are options to see the level of your stats and talk to your Servants.

I would like to hear your opinions or what other things I could add. ^^ View attachment 1178925 View attachment 1178925 View attachment 1178925 View attachment 1178925
I really appreciate what you guys are trying to do so here are some things that you could work in or might have already thought about.

- My Room: MC Personal room that can have 1 Favorite Servant same as in FGO
- Servant Room: MC can interact from there with target servant: Options may be Date, Gifts, Mana Transfer ;), etc.
- Servant access: Maybe a recruit system (Stat based possibly), you need to convince servants to join Chaldea depending on how your stats are distributed some are easier to convince than others
- Genderbend option: My favorite theory is that Gudao/Gudako are the same person and have genderswap spells. Therefor for those who prefer to play as FeMC or want to Bond with the Male Servants

I wish you guys best of luck in your endeavour as I know it will be hard.

Last edited:

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I really appreciate what you guys are trying to do so here are some things that you could work in or might have already thought about.

- My Room: MC Personal room that can have 1 Favorite Servant same as in FGO
- Servant Room: MC can interact from there with target servant: Options may be Date, Gifts, Mana Transfer ;), etc.
- Servant access: Maybe a recruit system (Stat based possibly), you need to convince servants to join Chaldea depending on how your stats are distributed some are easier to convince than others
- Genderbend option: My favorite theory is that Gudao/Gudako are the same person and have genderswap spells. Therefor for those who prefer to play as FeMC or want to Bond with the Male Servants

I wish you guys best of luck in your endeavour as I know it will be hard.
Thank you, we will consider your recommendations!

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
IT'S ALMOST FINISHED!
the art of the game demo is at 97%
the game script is at 60%
and the dialogues are at 45%
if all goes well, we can possibly release the demo in the first weeks of June!
Olga cg 01.jpg

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Art style resembles . They make some nice NTR parodies.

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
THE ART IS FINISHED
the art of the game demo is at 100%
the game script is at 80%
and the dialogues are at 75%
If there are no setbacks, the demo will be ready between this week and the next.
promocional saya 02.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
THE SCRIPT IS FINISHED
the art of the game demo is at 100%
the game script is at 100%
and the dialogues are at 75%
If there are no setbacks, the demo will be ready between this week and the next.
Olga cg 02A.jpg

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Small preview of what the room system will look like in the game.

We are also working on a Spanish translation for the game.

203707621_196868108991013_6506242722677665649_n.png

Reactions: he'd

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
THE GAME IS ALMOST READY
After many setbacks, we have finally finished with all the art, all the writing and almost entirely with the code, we even added a few more scenes that we did not originally have contemplated.
We hope to have everything ready during the next week.
olguita cg extra.jpg

Reactions: he'd

legaco

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
WE ARE FINALLY STARTING THE FIRST TESTING OF THE DEMO !!!
If everything goes well, you can expect us to publish it in the following days!
(mashu route scene)
mashu cg 02 C.jpg

Reactions: JaxksX and he'd

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
English (05LAOZYFR6PvygRwygjnB9n1lug6VjkSgQZ2YC1Q2-M)

legaco
your demo is only partially in English, i see a lot of Spanish, and errors

5033fb0cfec43f381487130e268a1674.png 0ea9cfb0424e6f5d297a838a6531381b.png 416330e8fa15a664da6f22a18c90fe9b.png