Ren'Py - Fate Grand Master Trainer [v0.2b] [Legaco40]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JackRaff

Good parody overall. Has a decent level of story deviation from the original work but fills in unexplained parts of the plot through well-maneuvered steering for backstory. Capitalizing on existing heroines instead of leaving them off for later plotlines is also a bonus. The Mc seems to also have qualitatively well-developed aspects for any manner of Deux-Ex Machinas in future updates. Although the comediac pieces might need to be toned down in the future for more serious scenes in the future, overall this work serves to display exemplary potential nonetheless. If there were less perversions in main story scenes and more serious and well-adapted plotlines from the original work synthesized well with any future deviations as well romantic overclocking/overhauls, I would have no other complaints. I must say that the developer has good taste in both the heroines chosen as well as the unique art style depicted.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Doom Marine

Criticism was made that the current version played "[v0.1.3b]" contains some spoilers (mostly in cutscenes and parts of the story) and the game looks quite promising at the moment.

Art: No problem at all, the style of the character drawings is very nice, I've seen worse here on the site so I don't have to complain, after all the drawings are well done together with the backgrounds. Current attached sample images in the main thread should something flashy for the game

Music/sound: This is the point that caught my attention, as there is no game setting, except slaps/explosion sounds. the game lacks background music, playing during gameplay, I don't know about others but having music is necessary, I'm not particularly a fan of these silent games.

Language: Another thing, from what I understand... English is not the native language of the creator. the english version has some small spelling errors, as there are some parts in spanish like "?" and "jaja" laughs in most character conversations. sometimes some parts are not translated, like in the "Schedules" tab controlling the missions, in one of them, it shows Hasako's quest completely in Spanish. Despite being a generally easy to read/understand language and not breaking the mood but downright annoying, the dev has to work better on this area.

Scenes: There are a good amount of scenes at the moment, from the servants and the master. currently we have Boudica alter, medusa alter, Salter, Mash, Hasako, Da Vince, Olga among others that I haven't discovered. as well as image, animation I have no problems, well animated and well designed.

Locomotion system: you can move freely through the buildings through the tablet. There is a morning, afternoon and night system, where most events happen during the day, leading to the timeskip for the night (there are some bugs that allow you to do a daily event even when it's night) the map is confusing to use, I had to play a lot for me to find out how I can look at the whole place on the map, dragging the cursor.

Story: The story begins to kick in 11 days before the first Rayshift (beginning with explaining how we got there) and ends with an explosion in the rayshift chamber, caused by Lev "anyone who played the game on android knows this!" The game gives us 10 days of "free" time before the first rayshift, during which time the MC is treated like a zero to the left, which is a fact... he's just there to fill a vacancy. There are world builds like the common Mages attitude towards the PC, some character backgrounds and canon events like quest narration for GMs/Staffs.

Playback time: about 20 to 40 minutes maximum, depending on reading speed. I would say the game is around 3-4 stars in the current version, due to the amount of bugs in the game. there are many coding errors, you can't process the story, because they are mission errors if you ignore the error, you advance and lose the content you were supposed to see later. I think this is an error because of the native language, hence the syntax cannot recognize it, anyway, dev has to clean up this code.

My final verdict; it's a good game, fate is very extensive, dev can bring cool things to the community, my favorite characters so far are Medusa alter, Boudica alter, Hasako, olga, Da vinci and Saya. games have a lot of bugs and grammatical errors, the background is missing, the game is very silent, save for the slaps and noise of explosions, the art of the game is nice nothing to complain about. but anyway, it's a great game for people who like FGO like me. it's worth playing it, that's all... thanks!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

[As of v0.02] My only real gripe is that the English and grammar are kind of wonky but that's kind of a given as English seems to be the developer's 2nd language. Personally I'm okay with the artstyle (I've played Cruelty Squad so I think I'm okay with anything at this point) and just hope that as the game progresses the art style either does not change constantly or maybe just gets polished up a bit. Gameplay is a bit stale as there are no hints as to where you should "go" next, though I have not finished this version yet. Will keep an eye open for what this game has for the future.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

immaim

Review contains some spoilers(mostly at Scenes and Story parts).
    As for the demo(version 0.02) the game seems rather promising at the moment.

Art: Not the best, but it's not bad. Drawings are well made along with the backgrounds. Current attached pictures in main topic should be good example.

Music/sound: Doesn't really exist, except slaps/explosion sounds.

Language: English version has some small errors and some parts from Spanish like upside down "?" and jaja laugh+ found some not translated parts like "not working"(while talking with females that aren't Mash), but it's generally easy to read/understand and doesn't break climate.

Scenes: There only few scenes at the moment(all from pictures bar one), as of now we have four heroines: mashu(3scenes-no sex), chaldea staff(purple haired girl-boobjob), Director(hug), Da vinci(1 scene- no sex).

System-barebones as of now, you can move though the buildings freely though the tablet. There is a day-night(or more like late evening) system where most events happens at day leading to timeskip to night(there are some bugs that let you do one daily event even when it's night). There also shop with three items atm(one for the story, you can't buy two next atm). Stat system is only for looks now, but will surely work/have impact later.

Story: Prologue starts 11 days before first rayshift(starting with explaining how we got there) and ends at explosion in the rayshift chamber. The game gives us 10 days of "free" time before first rayshift. There's some world building like common Magi's attitude to PC , some background of characters and canon events like mission telling for masters/staff.

Game Time: about 15-60 minutes top, depending on how fast can you read.

I would say that the game is about 3.50-3.75/5 as of current version due to small amount of content.