VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Fate of Mirador [Ch. 2] [OneManVN]

1. 1.00 star(s)

harem.king

v. ch2

90+% of all Scenes (sex and non sex) are extremely dark and can barely see anything.
    Sex Scenes vary from sexy to uncanny. Even the hottest girl will sometimes suddenly look hideous at one shot or another.

Somehow this medieval kingdom is 25% trans/futas/femboys. (based on alleged ratio posted by dev... but the actual sex scenes are closer to 40%. and most of the straight scenes are just oral)
    You can choose to disable trans/femboy. Which allegedly turns them into women... but very poorly so.

Sometimes the dialog makes it clear you are fucking a femboy. (ex: elf server in first inn, one of your maids, hazel)
    There is also a "prince" that looks like a princess, boobs included. And there are constant jokes on how he is getting misgendered.

Sometimes a woman is very clearly a man's face glued to a female body. (ex: hazel)
    This looks very uncanny and unattractive, sure I see tits and vagina, but then we get a closeup first person kiss and I feel gross.

Somehow this low magic medieval kingdom has a morning after pill in a 6 house "village". As MC repeatedly orders peasant girls he cums in to make sure they don't get pregnant until he gives them permission to bear his child.

This is despite the fact your kingdom has 0 mages in it. And the only magic item in the kingdom is a ring your father had (and sent over to you before dying).

The morality system is poorly implemented. Being horny or Stupid is [Evil].
    Sometimes acting in your own self interest is [Good] because you are not being a moron about it.
    (ex: saving your personal bodyguard's life. Being nice to a potential recruit of great skill(thief girl))
    This makes it very hard to play as evil unless you are being intentionally stupid.

Engrish.

There are some WIP signs in ch1 despite the game already finishing ch2.
    For example capturing the female orc who is the leader of the orc slavers at the small village.

MC is often automatically stupid. And so is the plot and everyone around.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I feel like I got dumber for reading this.

Anyways, I played the game to the very end. which was shortly after the above.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

It's hard to rate this right now because I can see what's looming on the horizon. This game is about to explode in complexity and be overwhelmed with bloat and new systems. Simply opening up the map in the top right shows you just how many systems and such are going to be introduced, and this type of sandbox RPG element mix either kill games or makes them successful. Here, based on what we've seen so far, I'm worried it will be the former. While the writing is ok, sometimes, there are a lot of really dumb mistakes. When Oriana is freaking out about how the prince might be in danger or whatever, she spends like 20 minutes talking to the other prisoners and discussing things. You keep saying that you need to hurry, that the prince might be in danger and you're worried he could die. It just makes no sense. The MC is also one of those MC that are just so empty headed. This guy is truly an empty vessel. Common sense just does not seem present, and he does and says the dumbest shit. Showing up to a new castle with a snarky, obviously evil king and then just by yourself accepting a dinner and gulping down wine like no bodies business is just moronic. Entangling yourself with random girls from another kingdom by yourself is also moronic. Nothing makes sense.

Now we need to discuss this combat system that's here. It's pointless. Not only is it too easy, there's just no point to it. I'm not leveling up and gaining stats, I'm not building my character, I'm not finding loot or something. What is the point? It really serves no purpose at all. Not only this, but why the hell am I performing combat for groups outside of my own party? Am I playing as the MC or not? Make up your mind. This leads me to another big problem in the game as in there are too many characters, way too soon. There are SO many girls already and we are only on chapter 2 of the game. If this game goes to like 6 chapters there will legitimately be like over 30 women. There's just too many and I don't care about many of them.

Now after getting all the negatives out of the way, what here is good? Well I'm always a sucker for fantasy themed medieval games and here it's definitely that. The menu screen is gorgeous and I like the worldbuilding so far. The girls are also attractive, sometimes. Hazel for example is just so ugly and I really don't know why. Another interesting feature is the morality system of good neutral or evil. Done right, It could be interesting to roleplay as a character of your choosing, but as I mentioned earlier it already clashes with this massive system bloat and useless combat mechanics. Overall It's not a bad game, but I'm seriously worried that this is going to be another bloated sandbox RPG game that tries to do too much and accomplishes nothing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kirigaya77

Chapters 1 - 2

The story is not good. Even though when I read the description I expected a lot from this game. But in my opinion, the story could actually be changed to be even better if it wasn't so focused and had lots of sexual intercourse scenes, 3 out of 5.

The rendering is quite good, but so far there are only a few female characters that I think are well rendered, 4.6 out of 5. And I really like Oriana's thighs, especially when she wears armor.

In this story, there are several small things that I noticed:
    Chapter 1
    1. I wonder where they got their weapons from. Because before, they walked without carrying anything, sometimes Oriana suddenly carried her sword and shield, and Prince with his sword. And maybe with other characters in the next chapter.
    2. When Oriana bathed in the river near a campfire in the forest, when Prince helped Oriana wash Oriana's back, Oriana's body was wet. But when Oriana said "Now, it's my turn to wash your back", suddenly Oriana's body became dry.
    3. When Prince and Oriana headed to the Reval Kingdom and were at the campfire, why did it seem like they were having a picnic, even going as far as fishing and Prince getting drunk? Aren't they looking for a safe place or seeking help in the Reval Kingdom? Apart from that, if I'm not mistaken they were also in Orc territory. If the reason is to fill up their energy, okay, maybe looking for fish to fill up their energy is still acceptable. Or because Oriana was injured? Isn't Oriana a soldier and a personal guard who should prioritize the Prince's safety no matter what happens, and must quickly think of a solution for them to escape as quickly as possible to the Reval Kingdom? Even Aldred tried very hard even though he was injured and tired just to deliver the letter to Prince.
    Previously, Lilith said that "We are half way there, but we won't make it there before nightfall". What is meant by the journey to the Reval Kingdom? Apart from that, after Oriana and Lilith finished bathing, Lilith said "There is a village not far from here. I think we should stop for some supplies". Doesn't that mean they are closer to the village that Lilith meant? If so, why didn't they rush to the village from the start and instead chose to rest and sleep in the forest, which was even more dangerous?
    If they had initially rushed to the village without having to rest, looking for wood, lighting a campfire, looking for food, eating and chatting, wouldn't they have been able to get to the village quickly? Even though they arrived at the village at night, it was much better than having to sleep in the dangerous forest.
    And why didn't Prince and Oriana ride horses from the start so they could get to the Reval Kingdom more quickly?
    Come on, their kingdom is being attacked by a herd of Orcs, many women from their kingdom are being captured and detained to be sold into slavery. They should emulate Aldred's tenacity.
    From here, I think the story doesn't get better but gets weirder and worse.
    4. When attacking the Orc camp and infiltrating the Orc leader's tent, wouldn't it be better to sneak attack the Orc Boss while the Orc Boss is busy with his Orc chair (Amelia)? In fact, Prince said "Time to find out if an orc is just as good", even though Prince was not very good at fighting. And the funny thing is, before they fight, they have a question and answer session, and the Orc Boss kindly (or stupidly) allows Prince to ask a question. Why don't the Orc Boss invite them to sit down and enjoy a cup of hot tea to continue the question and answer session.
    Besides that, isn't the Orc camp here quite big, and previously Prince said "There are a lot of orcs patrolling the camp", why didn't the Orc Boss just shout and call the other Orcs so that the Orc Boss could catch Prince and Oriana easily? like what the Orcs did when they chased Prince and Oriana in the forest who fled from their kingdom. Apart from that, with the large number of Orcs, not a single Orc was aware of Prince and Oriana infiltrating, not even a single Orc heard of the fight between the Orc Boss and Prince and Oriana. Are the orcs here smart only in selling prisoners into slavery but stupid in other things?
    After the Orc Boss was killed by Oriana, the voice of an Orc was heard telling them to run because their boss was dead. How did the Orc know that at that time the Orc Boss was fighting and then died? Did the Orc know that the Orc Boss was fighting Prince and Oriana because of the sound of the three of them fighting? If so, what did the Orc do when he found out the Orc Boss was fighting, did he just watch them fight or did the Orc come when Oriana was going to kill the Orc Boss? Or did the Orc arrive late at the Orc Boss's tent? And they just ran away, not feeling angry knowing their boss was killed?
    5. When Prince, Oriana, Lilith, and the village women gathered in a house to discuss what was happening, Oriana said "There, he will request official support from our allied neighbor and long time friend of Mirador, the Reval's. However, until help arrives, Prince, Lilith and I will remain here to ensure no more orcs are in the area". But in reality, Prince and Oriana, accompanied by Hazel, went to the Reval Kingdom the next day. Here I'm a little confused.
    And also Oriana said "I will let his highness decide what the fate of this village shall be from here on out". Come on, don't say that, just help them build defenses because their village has just been attacked by Orcs and the women have just been freed from being held hostage by the Orcs. Here it is as if Prince is going to punish village women for committing a criminal act.
    The question is, which kingdom does this village belong to, the Prince's kingdom or the Reval Kingdom? If from Oriana's words "There, he will request official support from our allied neighbor and long time friend of Mirador, the Reval's..." means that this village is part of the Prince's kingdom, but if that's the case, why don't the Prince and Oriana know about this village? (if Prince doesn't know this, I can understand it because Prince always only thinks about using his dick)
    So, if the player chooses to make the villagers into his harem, for some reason I feel like Prince is like a door-to-door gigolo service without payment. Prince visited all the women in the village from one house to another to have sex with them, and the women in the village were like cheap women who easily had sex with Prince.
    And if the player chooses the "Promise Aid" option, the Prince will say "The village from now on be under my personal protection", so what about other areas that are still part of the Prince's Kingdom? Isn't it unfair if only this village gets personal protection from the Prince? Even the Prince's kingdom had just been attacked by a herd of Orcs and he arbitrarily decided on personal protection for a village. Didn't the Prince think about the residents of his kingdom, some of whom might still survive? Even the Prince can't think of the best steps for his kingdom but dares to say personal protection, is it because the only residents in this village are women?
    Prince also said "Guards from the nearby kingdom shall be sent here to defend it". Once again, the three of them (Prince, Oriana and Lilith) haven't arrived at the Reval Kingdom yet, but why has Prince decided that? Shouldn't he get approval from the King of the nearest kingdom about this? Apart from that, they don't know what the state of the Reval Kingdom is.
    In this part, I actually agree more with Prince's words in the "Neutral" option, rather than giving uncertain promises and hopes to the residents, it would be better for Prince to say to try to save and free the people from the village. And it is better that together with the villagers they build defenses in the village or try to leave to find a safe place. Because currently the Prince's position is the Prince's kingdom which has just been attacked by a herd of Orcs, the Prince is on his way to the Reval Kingdom to ask for help, accompanied only by Oriana (a soldier) and Lilith, so the Prince does not have enough strength to protect other people. Apart from that, Oriana had her hands full protecting Prince and this was added to by the presence of Lilith.
    6. At night, still in the same village, why did Oriana choose to sleep with Prince in the same bed? Wasn't Oriana in charge of Prince's safety? Wouldn't it be better if Oriana chose a strategic place to sleep if one day a sudden attack occurred, Oriana could immediately rush to protect the Prince and the villagers? Remembering that this village was just attacked by Orcs. Even though Oriana had previously patrolled the village to make sure it was safe, we don't know when the orcs, or perhaps other enemy groups, would attack this village.
    Besides, where are the men in this village? Were they killed by orcs? If so, where are their bodies?

Chapter 2
    1. Can the story be made if the Prince is killed by Orcs and the Main Character is replaced by another character? I think Prince here is very annoying. When arriving at the Reval Kingdom, Prince said "Now that we are safe, we can finally relax". And before that he only thought about servants who could satisfy his lust, delicious food, a comfortable bed, a warm bath, and having sex with Hazel. Meanwhile, his kingdom had just been attacked, the King (his father) had just died (perhaps) protecting his kingdom, many of the people of his kingdom had been killed and many women had been captured by the Orcs, and not long ago they rescued the women who were being held captive by the Orcs in a village.
    2. I felt like Anastasie's outfit when he first met Prince looked more like a modern era look than a royal era look.
    3. The Prince is in the Reval Kingdom, which is a kingdom that is not his own, but why is the Prince wandering around in other people's kingdoms without any guard? He even flirted with women who passed by. Didn't he come to the Reval Kingdom to ask for help? And what about his previous promise to the villagers to bring guards to protect the village? And if Oriana felt that something was wrong in the Reval Kingdom, wouldn't it be bad to leave Prince alone even though Prince told Oriana to look for evidence? At least Oriana could tell Hazel to protect Prince, who said Hazel could fight a little.
    4. When Oriana explored the prisons in the Reval Kingdom and met Madlyn and Serina, Madlyn said "We left with the last of the survivors and came here a few days ago". Didn't Prince and Oriana leave the kingdom first? Why did Madlyn and Serina arrive at the Reval Kingdom faster than Prince and Oriana even a few days ago? Moreover, when Prince and Oriana left, Madlyn and Serina had the task of helping Aldred and the residents to evacuate so the two of them were still in the kingdom for some time, and Prince and Oriana also had time to fight several Orcs. Apart from that, Madlyn and Serina left with the last of the survivors, which clearly meant they couldn't leave quickly because they were with several survivors. Is it because Prince and Oriana rest in the village first? Or when Madlyn, Serina, and several survivors headed to the Reval Kingdom, the bridge wasn't broken yet? But if the bridge is damaged, it means they have to find another way, which also takes time.
    Besides, don't they know of a village that seems to be closer than the distance to the Reval Kingdom? If indeed they ran away with several survivors, and especially if the survivors were ordinary citizens, wouldn't it be better for them to head to the village (if Madlyn and Serina knew) to rest.
    If the reason was because Prince and Oriana had time to rest and live in a camp in the forest, then Prince and Oriana would be better off dead because they had wasted their time while their kingdom and citizens were in danger.
    5. King Rupert was scared and ran away after seeing an Angel/Fairy/Demon near the Prince in a prison cell, but a few moments later when he returned to his throne and met the Evil Princess, King Rupert acted as if nothing had happened before.
    6. The Demon's appearance is a little different in this chapter from the Demon in chapter 1. In chapter 2 the Demon doesn't have horns and wears black clothes, while in chapter 1 the Demon has horns and wears a yellow bikini. And the Demon design in chapter 1 seems familiar, it feels like I've seen it before somewhere else.
    7. When Oriana and the others managed to escape and rest at a campsite prepared by Lilith, they seemed calmer, not immediately thinking about their next action, enjoying food, joking while choosing some dresses, and talking about other things, even though Prince was being detained and they don't know what Prince's true condition is. And previously they had been threatened by King Rupert that he could kill Prince if Oriana and the others did not comply, especially now that they had fled the Reval Kingdom.
    So what about the survivors who left Prince's kingdom with Madlyn and Serina?
    I think the only soldier who is truly royal and has really contributed so far is Aldred, and the other female soldiers are just an outlet for Prince's lust.
    8. When Oriana and the others left the camp on foot, and again, suddenly several weapons appeared out of nowhere. Apart from that, while fighting, Oriana suddenly wore her armor and brought her sword and shield.
    9. I wonder how Prince, accompanied by Anastasie and Adelicia, was able to meet Oriana and the others again in the forest? Was it a coincidence or was it pre-planned? Am I missing something here? Because I tried repeating it several times but still couldn't find the answer.
    10. When Prince and the others wanted to take over a fortress which was the bandits' base, why did Prince join in the attack even though he wasn't that good at fighting? Why not just Madlyn or Serina who are clearly soldiers?
    Are the bandits here as smart as the orcs? How could they, the bandits, all choose to sleep at night without anyone on duty to guard the night at their base?
    And can't they (Prince, Oriana and Anastasie) kill the bandits silently? Even though it was clear the bandits were asleep. And Oriana was even stupider, instead of choosing to secretly kill a sleeping bandit, she chose to kick the bandit. What's the use of the sword in her hand? I know they're not assassins, but at least use their brains.
    Then suddenly someone named "Red Head" appeared and said "So this is what all the ruckus were about". If Red Head initially knew there was a ruckus, why did she only appear now and say this? And what does she mean by all ruckus? Didn't they (Prince, Oriana, and Anastasie) make no noise at all? And a loud sound was heard only when Oriana, stupidly kicked one of the bandits.
    And of course Prince always thinks about using his dick even when fighting.
    And of course I already expected it, when the Red Head, Morene, who is a woman, appears, Morene will definitely not be killed and will be made into Prince's subordinate, or more precisely, will be an outlet for Prince's lust considering that Prince only thinks about using his dick.

So far my favorite female characters are Angel, Demon, Oriana, and the Elf Maid at the "Rusty Sword" tavern.

Sorry for my bad English, and please correct me if there's anything wrong.
    Besides that, I didn't realize that my comment would be so long.
    And thanks for the game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DABOMB00

This looks like a pretty good game and im excited to see where this is going.
    The Plot looks pretty cool and even tho you start like the biggest horny imbecile to ever walk on earth you really get to decide how you want to act. Its nice that you seem to really have impact on your character and by the looks of it on how the story progresses. The Story while pretty basic (classic medieval Kingdom, attacked/exiled/rebuild with a little bit of magic) is enjoyable to play and it seems to be well written.
    The Fighting System is quite Simple abd seems to be well integrated within the Story even tho it might be a bit too many battles following each other. As for the future Chapters there seems to be a "Manage Kingdom Screen" which i really hope wont turn into some grind or be obnoxious. Im actually quite worried for this because i think its hard to achieve such a feature and make it interesting while also not making it overly complicated or overwhelming, but we will see how it will turn out...
    The looks are pretty good and the sex scenes seem to be enjoyable. Obviously they arent the best but they are good enough.
    I already mentioned the impact you can have with the choices and while i enjoy that they are quite obvious and extreme. Either be dumb and horny or full of honor and valor.
    So overall its a fine game and while maybe not outstanding still enjoyable and worth a try.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2368932

I don't make a habit of reviewing first releases, but few are this long and this packed with content. This is a really solid start with an extremely cool premise and setting as well as some interesting characters. If you're mainly here for sex scenes, there's a fair amount of those already too! The combat mechanic is functional and not a pain, which in a Ren'Py VN really is all you can ask for. The writing is solid too. I think this dev has come a long way! Because of all this I feel safe rating this game highly despite it only being chapter 1. The one thing that makes me feel a bit iffy about it is that the game will have a kingdom management aspect, and I have no way to know how good or bad that will be. I doubt it will turn out so bad I feel the need to adjust this review though. For now, everything that's there is really good, and I recommend giving it a go!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Barack Osama99

First of all the first update is huge which is a big plus point. The MC is another strong point as the developer of the game has managed to make him think like what 90% of the people here would think. I don't know why you would not give this 5 stars. A variety of characters and lots of sex. What else do you need? Moreover the characters look like human, and not like some barbie dolls. Must play this!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jingyui

character looks are done pretty well could improve emotions on faces and poses doing sex scenes. game also includes some good looking (optional) femboys and (optional) trans. looks like they're planning at least trans on male which is pretty rare.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Smilingjack4

This one looks to be the full package.

Choices matter, no blueballing, or pointless bullshit wearing the story down. Characterization is excellent, people behave believably and reasonably.

Renders are excellent, but if you have eyes you didn't need me to tell you that. Animations are also nice.

This is going to be the best fantasy VN here potentially, dev's writing is good. It got me invested in the world and the characters and the relationships I can have with them without stupid cliffhangers.

There is a combat system with a nice UI that is fluid and well-organized. Makes the fight scenes flow. No grinding or anything like that required, just an IQ above room temperature.

I will be looking forward to how this develops, and I urge anyone reading this to do the same.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SimpleKing2

Pretty good game. has a backstory, good scenes with variations, choices actually matter in this game, combat could be abit better, but its more of a story support rather then an important part of the story. looking forward for ch2
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Impression for this game : I FKN LOVE IT THAT'S WHAT I NEED a Medieval game with all kind of species

Its a Demo for now 4 stars but for me definitely will get 5 Stars after the next release.

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Sex Content : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :
    I really love everything in this Game my perfect kind of games i am in .
    Don't waste ur time and go try it worth ur time , its one of my best games even its a demo.

i Hope we will enjoy with all races :love: :cool:

◉ All the best to the developer , worthy to spend money on him.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

aniki_math

Huge potential, great aesthetics and pretty fun. It's very limited but the story looks fund, the combat is a Turn-Base Combat style. It's a game where choice matters a lot right from the get go. Good amount of possibilities.