VN - Ren'Py - Fatima's Lust [v0.5f] [SHARMOTA]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

This one is a hard miss on my book, and it's a pity because I was interested in a story not set in western society but on the muslim world. Unfortunately, this one is not the one to scratch that itch because the story is not only poorly written, it's also very bad. Characters have little to no interest, events develop in a hurried way and everything just moves forward like a train off the rails.

Render quality is mediocre in many cases, with some facial expressions being outright weird. Animations are poor as well. Sound does what it can, with a few sound effects here and there and the eastern music. At least I found no bugs, but I find it a mistake to keep part of the content behind a paid wall. I do believe that creators need to be supported and all those things, but in this case it creates a strange sensation that takes away some of the scenes with most potential, which leads to loss of engagement and interest in the game.

So, all in all, this one is not worth the time in my book.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

raj143

Sure! I'd be happy to help with a game review. Could you provide me with the name of the game you're interested in, or any specific aspects you'd like me to cover, such as gameplay, graphics, story, or overall experience?But manny seen are blurred so not good pls change this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hitmanbhi

5 stars easily just for breaking a taboo and countering a political freedom of expression and creation violating review of the one below me, who calls it as 'Islamophobia' , lol. Muzzies get offended at everything! Also, kudos for having a hijabi glasses wearing female, an ode to legendary Mia Khalifa. :sneaky:
  4. 1.00 star(s)

terebhainkuchoodu

I don't like concept game should be clean its look like targeting regions
    mostly the name its self is Islamophobic it s better to remove content like this targeting region islamophobia and this is my request to f95zone take some action this kind of content developer make sure its not happen again
  5. 4.00 star(s)

holy_cat

Version: 0.2

Usually I do not review games at such early stage of development but for Fatima’s Lust I can make an exception, hoping for improvements and seeing potential there. In fact, plot-wise there is not much more there than a sort of a prologue. However, the situation and, above all, the realities are interesting. I like the point of departure, with a 27-year old virgin, discovering sex/lust only after marriage. And I like the female protagonist, her curves and inhibitions (that probably will disappear soon… though the process of corruption should not be too quick, I believe. This would be a mistake).

On the other hand, I see many flaws of the game. First of all, UI with no direct option to load saves and to go to the main menu. Sometimes grainy CG. Not good animations. The language, far from decent. Details in the conversations – various forms of names, sometimes names that come out of nowhere (Becky), repeated sentences. The game would benefit from more diversification of paths, e.g. with les content and with les-less content (pun intended). Hope there will be space for such options / decisions in future updates.

Assuming that the dev will get rid of the most obvious problems but taking into account the story's potential, the game deserves IMO four stars.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Losersriot

Forced sex scenes. Impossible to skip lesbian scenes. This is no longer a game, but a regular story, because it turns out that the author of the main character's decisions is not me, but the developer. The only male besides the husband looks like a geek, a nerd, and a loser. A disgusting, slovenly boy who never grew up. Can't think of anything less sexy. This game never once made me feel sexually aroused.