• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art Favor for a Friend/ntrgames Assets

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
lily.png

I propose a thread to catalog the art assets (which I believe to be DAZ3D) for visual novels made by ntrgames, specifically Favor for a Friend, Helping Out the Neighbor, Zoey, and How Far Would You Go?

The character for the woman he usually calls Lily is awesome, as is some of the sex-related assets such as cowgirl, wheelbarrow, and DP. (Why does nobody ever use missionary?!)

May we start building this out, please?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I just took a quick pass at this and the models seem pretty obvious. Lily is a Gen 3 Female that is either Victoria 7 or based on the same. I think she is Danique... if you look at the lips, body blemishes and areolas they match. The skin tone is different, but that can be adjusted. The outfit is the Breakfast in Bed pajamas. I do not have the same hair asset and I could not find it after a cursory search and the glasses I used is different. The guys are also stock models.

Lily
Model -
Outfit -

Mark

Bob

Outfit -

Assets I have not been able to find.
Apartment/home/office
Lily's hair and eyeglasses

There may be other assets like some of the bottles and misc items but I didn't go into that detail.

I did a quick render with the assets I did know. Obviously there is still work to be done. The skin tone needs to be adjusted, the breast morphs need to be tweaked and there is some work to do on the lower part of the face, but as you can see, it is pretty close with just the base and some basic morph work.

Lily Test.png