Seeking Favorite Hidden Gems?

htownkid93

Mar 4, 2020
What are some of your favorite hidden hems on the site?

For recommendation preference I really enjoy Good Girl Gone Bad, Wife Trainer, and Light of my Life...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Would be easier if you defined what you consider "hidden". But here are my favs that don't appear within the first 5 pages of views.

iNSight of you - best damn trainer there is, if you like hard maledom. Funny dialogue, and almost everything is animated.

Star Knightess Aura - not to be confused with the legion of Japanese RPGM games that revolve around raping the MC six ways from Sunday. Best female-MC slow corruption game, albeit with a mind-control flavor. Also solid JRPG gameplay.

The Curse of Kubel - falls into the aforementioned category of JRPG rape games. But it's exemplary, with a good localization, decently written, and pretty impressive use of the engine. Good NTR corruption, though of course they had to kick it off with an unnecessary rape.

Hero Party Must Fall - very promising netori trainer. Writing is well above-average for a smut game.

Corrupted Saviors - Hard non-con corruption with a lot of player agency and replayability.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Bloody Passion is the best hidden gem on the forum imo. This game is definitely not in the place it deserves. Some images in the thread are irrelevant from the game. Fan arts and beta images. I guess that's why people don't give this game a chance. The game has much better quality characters and renders than these visuals

Reactions: Cybland

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • The Nobleman's Retort
  • Witch Act
  • The Anomalous Dr. Vibes
  • Shining Song Starnova
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Mirror