• Uncle (The Babysitter)

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 80 41.5%

• Total voters

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Who is your favorite Male MC in Adult Games ? Choose based on if you like their look the best, or their personality the best, or a combination of both. Feel free to discuss as well why you chose who you chose. Remember this only applies to the MAIN CHARACTER, not the side characters, I dont care if people have a man-crush on D'brickshaw (ewww), he doesnt count !!

If you so desire feel free to name your top 5 in the comments section as well, I am mostly interested in the reasons behind the choices more so than the result.

I'm curious to start off with the opinions of my "homeys" and anyone else they want to tag... @ThunderRob , @Eerie Entity , @Johnny-Doe , @Mytez , @Kukothemadhatter , @King Monkey Mon , @TiffanyMonroe , @BeWilder , @Domiek , @RogueKnightUK , @MrKnobb .

I'll start us off by saying my current favorite despite me just watching his tale rather than actively directing his choices is "Jensen Westchester - Retreiving the Past"... I never self insert in games, I am more like a "god" that is guiding a pawn into the path I want to see him take, I feel protective of my pawn, but that is for a different story. I chose Jensen precisely because I am not him, and he makes choices I would be too petty to make, hence he is likable to me... doesnt hurt that he is not young, but also not a disgusting middle age looking man either, dude is handsome, fit, and knows his way around the bedroom ! You can say he has studied abroad... or two !! hey-OOO...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The ghost from City of Broken Dreamers, he's just cool, damaged beyond repair yet he still faces the world he knows too well
Ohhh nice one !! Completely forgot about that dude, its too recent for me and I have horrible short term memory, but dude is pretty cool, cant remember what he looks like though...for some odd reason when I try to think of him I remember Ray from Our Fate... please say its not that model !!!

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my fav Male MC..the one that i most relate to currently is the MC from Light of my Life..he is properly mature..properly employed and educated..is not some out of work teen in his mom's house playing F95 games all day long :p
#2 is PF MC
#3 is AL MC
#4 is OF MC
#5 is SoTF MC

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ohhh nice one !! Completely forgot about that dude, its too recent for me and I have horrible short term memory, but dude is pretty cool, cant remember what he looks like though...for some odd reason when I try to think of him I remember Ray from Our Fate... please say its not that model !!!
No! The big bald guy is not the MC

Reactions: REElardy

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
my fav Male MC..the one that i most relate to currently is the MC from Light of my Life..he is properly mature..properly employed and educated..is not some out of work teen in his mom's house playing F95 games all day long :p
#2 is PF MC
#3 is AL MC
#4 is OF MC
#5 is SoTF MC
I thought you'd vote for Pine Falls ?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Jensen is tied with Alexandra's MC as the hottest male playable character in any VN.
But I'm voting for WTHI's MC, I love his banter with the girls but at the same time he's caring, doing whatever it takes to ensure their happiness and wellbeing. A fine lad all around.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
All your choices are shit.

Then again, I don't know of any good male MC in adult games, so the game was rigged from the start.
That's why there was an "other" category, but as you said you don't know of any good male MC. Shame that fucking utter garbage like Davide from The Tyrant wasn't an option huh ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The dad from Our Fate is the best one on the list I think (the good version, not the evil one).

But my favorite is MC from Melody, tons of knowledge and genuinely tries to help Melody and is an all-around good guy to everyone. Guy could probably be a motivational speaker or give Ted Talks. I like the MC from DeLuca too.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It depends.

Best Teenager/College: Taylor "Tales" from My Sister My Roommate
Best Younger Adult: MC from SotF
Best Older Adult: MC from Heavy Five
Best Old Fart: MC from One More Chance (I mean, technically he is)