Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Programming the virus on your laptop is good for anything?

Having said that the game is excellent the menu the interface the models the scenes etc

(I hope that in the next update we can play with the director or with Veronica)

Also to say that taking into account that the "plot" of Angela is finished I want to understand that from the next version you can go to her room or call her to play more fun and interesting things and not just talk or flirt with her

DarkLegions

Dec 16, 2018
Can't see, to get past the quest where i have to confront the Boyfriend, as in i found the photo in her room, but dont know where to go from there.

Ergi

Jul 18, 2017
By using the cheat code of course :LOL:. Of course, if you don't want to do that, you could always give extra lessons/patrol the school after class ends. There's also writing on your laptop (needs intellect). For expert, you get $50 each time, and if you do just that for a single day can get you about $200+ depending on the amount of energy you have.
what is the cheat code to do that ?

Tinytower

May 1, 2020
I have gotten the Aphrodesiac, the sleeping pills, the whisky, and the whine, but I can't give it to Angela as part of the "special seasonings" during breakfast or dinner.

Reactions: SluttyStar

jabber63

Jul 26, 2017
I have gotten the Aphrodesiac, the sleeping pills, the whisky, and the whine, but I can't give it to Angela as part of the "special seasonings" during breakfast or dinner.
you have to do it at breakfast first it will show you the line to add it then do it that night make sure you have 2 of them

nebu

Jul 28, 2017
how do i get the grades up work extrem hard does nothing and how do i progress with Angela after i get this tipp: Tip: There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. In the photo studio there are no options and i gave her already the dress and did the photoshot at home?
as far as i figured the amount of stamina you put into teaching determines the multiplier for the random teaching event... to improve grades, you then need to trigger an event, that does that... as far as I can see, there are several, teaching biology instead of "real biology" (or w/e i don't recall correctly) for instance.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
A bug when you go into the kitchen

<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: '' literal not terminated before end of script
<<if $quarrel_makeup == 2 and $id.aphrodisiac >=1 and isDateBetween($gameDate, '07:00', '09:00) and $make_up_diner != 2>>\ [[Make a special coffee for Angela|Make up 2][$id.aphrodisiac -= 1]] <</if>>

Solution to this is a missing ' and the end of 09:00

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SluttyStar
2.10 star(s) 51 Votes