Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Help me! I'm stuck at multiple routes...

Started the game with .54, updated to .58 today, didn't see any issues with that.

Angela photoshoots: I only remember doing 1 photoshoot with her, but can't get the others to activate. I have max stats with her. I've also been trying to find her at the bar and had so much to drink there, I think they are going to rename it "Tor's Place". Also, can't make the necklace, I have 4 pearls, but have no options (this might come later down the road.) Oh and on her character card the TIP is blank. No information shown.

Lexi, says I'm supposed to talk to her after the birthday party... can't seem to activate it.

Naomi, I need to talk with her in the evening, but can't seem to trip it. Been walking up and down the streets so much, think the cops are going to arrest me for being a hooker.

Clara, says I need to talk to her about the home videos, but I'm principal now and she's not around (except for the occasional afternoon meetings.)

Fiona, I can't seem to trigger her. Her card hasn't been revealed and I only know of her from what other people have said.

Last, where is the save file? I saw somewhere that it was saved in apps, but can't seem to locate anything... at least not by a name that would be recognizable.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Quick Start Guide for New Players

Raising Stats:
Strength - Run at the sports field at school / Later: Play basketball at school
Intellect - Read a book (on your computer) / Later: Read at the school library
Charisma - Watch tv at home / Later: Practice in front of a mirror (at school)
Boldness - Walk in the park in the evening / Later: Publicly masturbate at school stadium

Stamina - Meditate in bedroom (+10) at home or beach (+35, available after meditating for 7 days), drink coffee AND shower (+20) both must be done, drink coffee mid-day at school (+10), eating at the cafe ($30) will restore your stamina to it's normal full amount (you may actually lose some stamina if you are over your base amount, as of v.58)

Money:
Cafe - Waiter, $7 - $20 (random), 1 hour of time

Computer Tasks (Requires Intellect):
Basic Task - $10/10 Stamina/1 hour
Advanced -$25/15 Stamina/1.5 hours
Expert - $50/20 Stamina/2 hours
Take an Order - $200, must be done 3 times to get paid/1 Stamina/8 hours for each step

Every morning (early game):
Meditate (in room, on weekends I do the beach)
Shower
Coffee
Go back to room and use the quick link "Go to work" (only shows up from 0730-0800. After that you have to leave the house and go to the school. The quick link will drop you right into your Biology room to begin teaching.)

Every night (if you don't have anything else to work on)
Read a book (on computer) to increase intellect & do computer tasks until you fall asleep. The "Take an Order" isn't worth it as 4 Expert tasks = $200 and only takes up 8 hours. If you run out of stamina go to the cafe and eat for $30 and do as many tasks as you can till you fall asleep. (mostly done on weekends when farming cash.)

Once you get around 150 stamina you can skip the shower/coffee in the morning. Just mediate and skip right to school. Also, there are some events that are triggered in the morning, so be sure to look around every once in a while.

Upgrade the school when you can. It makes it easier to get your skills up faster.

When you unlock the gym, you can work out there for 5 days and it'll upgrade your Stamina.

Hope this helps.

asdgadfhsarh

May 9, 2021
By the way, friends! There is great news. In the next update, there will be a significant improvement in the system of work, as well as improvements will affect the tasks from Clara. When I say a significant improvement, it means that the improvement will really be significant. 2 weeks, maximum 3. You will definitely like it.
Have a nice day!
Aye I rewrote some of the code on the sex scenes for each character. Seems that none where handling arousal right. Also unless you hit exactly 100 on the cum you wont see the cum scenes. This will probably still need some balancing but it should work.

ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
Can someone share html file? When i play this game i can't access left panel thanks
*i play on Android

Tomerlivechen

Jun 2, 2017
Don't know if anyone updated the cheats but here's the codes:

AK5iZzaXPO - +500 cash
dYBmsuq3E8 - secret panel
S51YjeeCLA - items
4IOk4avXOW - quest items
UgnloBFCyx - qualification +1
tntsgbMWWo - maxstamina +1
wkNCTueuxb - back button

They have been changed in V0.60

IR2sF1Dh1S - +500 cash
ISd2mWDmUw - secret panel
PO7Y17EV9B - items
c3pj2LOK1C - quest items
s85MblqY5a - qualification +1
uc0FICoBKa - maxstamina +20
XsBEACBq6o - back button

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
Can a debug option be added to reset school stats. Have had 2 games where the school perv variable has been lost or broken somehow and there is no way to reset it as far as I can tell. Don't even care if it resets to 8.0 or something and you just have to regrind it.

I'm guessing some random event is bugged and is breaking it. But I haven't payed atention enough to see which event is actually doing it.

Reactions: NCVA685126

asdgadfhsarh

May 9, 2021
Can a debug option be added to reset school stats. Have had 2 games where the school perv variable has been lost or broken somehow and there is no way to reset it as far as I can tell. Don't even care if it resets to 8.0 or something and you just have to regrind it.

I'm guessing some random event is bugged and is breaking it. But I haven't payed atention enough to see which event is actually doing it.
From what I remember from when I was messing with the sex scenes. The whole school system was fucked and needed to be reworked. With infinite stamina you can just always continue a punishment on the same screen. Other teachers relationship level goes past 100% and doesn't lvl. And there is a shit ton of errors in the event flagging that causes the majority of story bugs. For some odd reason the developer has events checking and rewriting multiple flags that overwrite previous ones.

All that to basically say the developer would need to work on the current flag system and infinite loop errors first before tackling any sort of debugger.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
From what I remember from when I was messing with the sex scenes. The whole school system was fucked and needed to be reworked. With infinite stamina you can just always continue a punishment on the same screen. Other teachers relationship level goes past 100% and doesn't lvl. And there is a shit ton of errors in the event flagging that causes the majority of story bugs. For some odd reason the developer has events checking and rewriting multiple flags that overwrite previous ones.

All that to basically say the developer would need to work on the current flag system and infinite loop errors first before tackling any sort of debugger.
Guys, we fix bugs as soon as we become aware of them. Please do not forget how much story content there is in the game and how hard it is to check it with each update.

If you are aware of a bug, let us know about it, in the discord or here. This is much more effective than swearing because of the" infinite " number of bugs.

Thanks =)

asdgadfhsarh

May 9, 2021
If you are aware of a bug, let us know about it, in the discord or here. This is much more effective than swearing because of the" infinite " number of bugs.
Yo see my post further up I messed around with your code a bit.

In your sex scenes scenes none of the actions are raising affection. The cum sequence was requiring exactly 100 in the variable with no stop to the addition. Fix it with a simple ">=" instead of "is".

Fixed a bug where you can just have sex with the Angela at any point in the progression.

Also on your event tags. Wasn't motivated enough to fix it but wouldn't it be better and more in line with what you have set up to have each event only check and write into one flag instead of multiple? Seems like you would be opening yourself up to a whole lot more errors the way it is currently. If I remember correctly you are setting the integer on 1t and 1 and 2 and 2t all at the same time. However you wouldn't need to do that since its an integer not a boolean. Basically you could change it to just the numeral variables and have the next quest call on the results. That way you just set and call on one variable.

Finally. I didn't say infinte amount of bugs I said that you had an infinite loop error.

Last edited:

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Finally. I didn't say infinte amount of bugs I said that you had an infinite loop error.
Thank you for your help with the report and advice. Anyway, don't take all my words personally. After all, the first word of my message "Guys" has a meaning. I appealed to anyone who reads my comment.

Reactions: shane420

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Don't know if anyone updated the cheats but here's the codes:

AK5iZzaXPO - +500 cash
dYBmsuq3E8 - secret panel
S51YjeeCLA - items
4IOk4avXOW - quest items
UgnloBFCyx - qualification +1
tntsgbMWWo - maxstamina +1
wkNCTueuxb - back button
Those cheats are out of date, here are the new ones from 0.64:

IR2sF1Dh1S - +500 cash
ISd2mWDmUw - cheat panel
PO7Y17EV9B - gift items one of each
c3pj2LOK1C - quest items
s85MblqY5a - qualification +1
uc0FICoBKa - maxstamina +1
XsBEACBq6o - back button

PS: I shouldn't have to say this but, watch that you don't enter the space after the letters... else the codes won't work.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 51 Votes