Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 476612

Overview:
Description: In the game you will take on the role of a biology teacher who corrupts his students and everyone who meets him along the way (especially students). The main character takes a job at school, working in the female collective, he slowly sets his own rules. He lives with his sexy neighbor Angela, with whom he is also trying to find a common language. Work, pervert, fuck and improve yourself and fuck again in Favorite Teacher.
Thread updated: 2019-12-02
Release date: 2019-12-02
Developer: SluttyStar -
Language: English
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
All: - -

View attachment 476615 View attachment 476618 View attachment 476620
Okay,... Is it Me or What?? There Is NO Exe?? just Imj & gif folders??
I'm disappointed. was looking to PLAY.:cry::cry:

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Okay,... Is it Me or What?? There Is NO Exe?? just Imj & gif folders??
I'm disappointed. was looking to PLAY.:cry::cry:
Hello! Please dont worry! For play just open index.html file. Good luck and have a nice day!

Reactions: Gasai

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The principal said that she believes in strict discipline. Is this game going to be like The Headmaster? Spanking naughty schoolgirls and making up excuses to spank innocent ones can be a fun game.

By the way, why is the living room called the saloon?

Reactions: SluttyStar

Zander198

Aug 12, 2019
Looks interesting and promising. Do hope you keep up the work. Love the side panel with all the options, better to see and interesting instead of it a charcoal grey/gray all the time with white text buttons. Keep up the work.

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Looks interesting and promising. Do hope you keep up the work. Love the side panel with all the options, better to see and interesting instead of it a charcoal grey/gray all the time with white text buttons. Keep up the work.
Hello! Thanks for the comment. I will try to give my best. Have a good mood!

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The principal said that she believes in strict discipline. Is this game going to be like The Headmaster? Spanking naughty schoolgirls and making up excuses to spank innocent ones can be a fun game.

Hello! In the next update, Living Room will get its rightful name = )
Regarding spanking, follow updates and you will be pleasantly surprised!

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018

I think it might be called "salon" in the dev's native language. Just a guess, though. :)

Also, I'm going to keep an eye on this one. Looks like it could go from 'good idea' to 'great game'. :cool:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm hoping we'll get a chance to spank the teachers as well, that would be hot. Picture it; we start expanding our influence over that hot headteacher, making her a little confused when we're around. Then springboard off her belief in discipline to convince her that when she makes a mistake, she needs disciplining, and that we should be the one to apply it.

Please no. There is already enough of those around.
There are a lot of games about the main character getting transformed, there are a lot less about the player transforming other people. One where you're the one transforming others might be interesting for a change. It should be optional though, let the player just seduce slutty schoolgirls if they aren't into the transformation thing.

Reactions: Gasai and Daveck

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm hoping we'll get a chance to spank the teachers as well, that would be hot. Picture it; we start expanding our influence over that hot headteacher, making her a little confused when we're around. Then springboard off her belief in discipline to convince her that when she makes a mistake, she needs disciplining, and that we should be the one to apply it.

There are a lot of games about the main character getting transformed, there are a lot less about the player transforming other people. One where you're the one transforming others might be interesting for a change. It should be optional though, let the player just seduce slutty schoolgirls if they aren't into the transformation thing.
I like your imagination!

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Jesus fucking Christ, why does EVERY single html game need transformation?? Can you transformation obsessed people FUCK OFF and leave ONE game alone??
Peace please <3 Have you had a hard day?

Reactions: MrSIB

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Pretty much same shit, regardless who is transforming, we are watching from the side anyway. Also making it optional will scare away people who like to consume whole content but dislike transformations. Not to mention that it will make this game generic.

2.10 star(s) 51 Votes