aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
looking forward for updates , a sandbox mode(like a spell for all or Realms of lust chapter 2 )will be nice touch,though I know it is much more endgame thing.
corruption based games are fun to play, please try to stay away from any Transformation.
time based/turn based key events will add much more depth.
having to learn or upgrade the corruption is a great idea in general,don't make it too grindy like(superpowered).
don't shy away from large game files or size ,if needed.

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
looking forward for updates , a sandbox mode(like a spell for all or Realms of lust chapter 2 )will be nice touch,though I know it is much more endgame thing.
corruption based games are fun to play, please try to stay away from any Transformation.
time based/turn based key events will add much more depth.
having to learn or upgrade the corruption is a great idea in general,don't make it too grindy like(superpowered).
don't shy away from large game files or size ,if needed.
Hi! Thanks for the comment <3 It looks like you have a lot of experience in games. I heard you, good luck!

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I apologize for the problems with the discord link
Here is stable link to my server

Last edited:

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
In the role of a teacher? Mmh.
Marry Queen/Chase Ryder/Faye Reagan/Holly Michaels/Molly Jane/Connie Carter/Rita Peach.
Or even a fairly new one in the business Skylar Vox.

My first comment seemed quite harsh, but personal opinion of course.
Don’t worry, no problem. Do you know why we like certain people? In the aspect of appearance.

Reactions: Hozkah

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
True that.
I mean, do you know why we like, for example, red-haired girls or blondes, or for example, high rather than low.
There is a theory that it all depends on what type of people treated you well while you were a child. If your mother had a brunette friend and she played with you and amused you, then most likely these good memories will make you, on a subconscious level, show sympathy for the brunette. This is logical, because in this way a person seeks for such good emotions, for he associates with his past.
Just curious.

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
I mean, do you know why we like, for example, red-haired girls or blondes, or for example, high rather than low.
There is a theory that it all depends on what type of people treated you well while you were a child. If your mother had a brunette friend and she played with you and amused you, then most likely these good memories will make you, on a subconscious level, show sympathy for the brunette. This is logical, because in this way a person seeks for such good emotions, for he associates with his past.
Just curious.
I'm trying to find women like that in my memories but I don't.
Maybe one or two blonde women 10 years ago but I only dated brunettes...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
SluttyStar
The time frames are a bit odd in this game. You have to be somewhere exactly on time, but each room in a house changes the time by 5 minutes, so you can miss things, might want to give a 15 minute period for something like dinner. Allows for 3 room switches, which means you won't miss things because of some off time elsewhere in the day.

Game says Clara wants to talk in her office, but no place to click.

If you wake up, go straight to school, the time moves forward but since the school isn't open you have to press back, which reverts the time.

Reactions: JayX and SluttyStar

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Just curious.
That's certainly an interesting take on it and interesting psychology which I'm sure is at least a little accurate, but for me it has nothing to do with psychology and everything to do with the actresses in the poll specifically. Of the three, the only one I really find attractive is Lauren, and she would be far from my first choice in any other situation.

Mostly what it comes down to for me with these three is that I don't care for plastic ladies. Chanel and Nicole both have implants and that's just kind of a turnoff for me. Lauren is the most natural of the three.

Just my opinion, and obviously just my personal preferences. This is the whole reason for a poll after all: you don't listen to the one schleb who has a differing opinion (like me), you listen to the aggregate and go with what the majority has voted for. That's how you'll be most successful.

Nice work so far! Hope this project continues for some time to come. Also, +1 to sandbox vote.

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That's certainly an interesting take on it and interesting psychology which I'm sure is at least a little accurate, but for me it has nothing to do with psychology and everything to do with the actresses in the poll specifically. Of the three, the only one I really find attractive is Lauren, and she would be far from my first choice in any other situation.

Mostly what it comes down to for me with these three is that I don't care for plastic ladies. Chanel and Nicole both have implants and that's just kind of a turnoff for me. Lauren is the most natural of the three.

Just my opinion, and obviously just my personal preferences. This is the whole reason for a poll after all: you don't listen to the one schleb who has a differing opinion (like me), you listen to the aggregate and go with what the majority has voted for. That's how you'll be most successful.

Nice work so far! Hope this project continues for some time to come. Also, +1 to sandbox vote.
Do you know what the problem of democracy is in my opinion? Most do not know what they want. If I were the president of the country, I would allow experts, scientists, to decide what to do with the country, and not in any case not the majority. Do not get me wrong, I respect your opinion, it really matters to me, but nevertheless it is a commerce. Thanks for visit and comment!

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001 and Umgah
2.10 star(s) 51 Votes