• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Clara Scott
Directress
Tip: Strange voice called me again. Should talk with Clara about it in the morning.

When/where/how do you do this (after the caller on the phone went "She is a bad leader, you should be taking charge")?
Entering the Director's Office in the morning doesn't cause a talk prompt

E2: On the main hub (where you select "Go to school" etc) is "Call Clara". At some point.

E: Also, where does Angela go? Have been at all locations at 12:00, 13:00, and 15:00..

Angela Moore
Photo-Model
Tip: Recently, Angela goes somewhere after lunch. I should find her.
Where is the main hub? The option "Call Clara" doesn't show for me when I'm outside the school. All I get is the "Enter the School" and "Street Raw-Road".

Also, since this is late, not sure if you solved it but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BassQ44

Feb 21, 2018
If some hero could post the V0.56 cheats ... ;)
7IkC1g9pJ9 - adds 500$ cash
oTFVMYhlTZ - activates Secret Panel (set Affection/Lust for the girls and Player stats)
znrSU5EENG - gives you some giftable items (like Chocolate)
aMHN3EMgRy - gives you some quest specific items
RuocPSnMr3 - adds 1 teacher level (qualification)
wxgJ152FJt - adds 30 to maxStamina
MEoOJgezIc - enables the back button

Post No 1525 ;)

Reactions: renzorgg

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i stopped at .53... opened .56 ...all tips are the unchanged
...is it a bug i or were all last upds technical without questtasks?

as i cannot get a talk from clara about lexi, tweaked abit (so that tip dissapeared)
that one appeared i need to choose what to do with lexi who knows what to do ?

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
But the idea of male to female looks pretty interesting. ... but it’s quite real. Regarding Mind control and Drug, of course it will be implemented
did u have it in mind or decided to do it because one person asked?
all this mojo is never good for immersion (and generally there is no shortage of those elements elsewhere)...so id prefer a game with things being kinda real .
female student (transformed or not) will not make much sense when all existing npcs are fems, unless some lesbofest is planned. and again im not sure how many ppl are into it .(id assume less than amount of M/F content seekers)

tasks and mechanics.
qol is needed. at least timeskipping . and bugs fix ofc.

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Some annoying bugs are still there:
- Cafe eat something: my stamina was recovered (but you loose 30 instead of gaining some).
- Same for lunch at school: nothing happens
- Talking small talk costs 10 stamina?
- Kitchen drink coffee: nothing happens. So why show the option
- Home: message gives Angela at places, but nothing happens in there/she is not present in that location.
- Basketball/running after strength 2 doesn't do anything: no increase. But I can also not enter the gym.So what level is required for that?
- Drinking a coffee/taking a shower sometimes increases stamina, but most of the times it does not. Why?

divisibly

Aug 18, 2018
7IkC1g9pJ9 - adds 500$ cash
oTFVMYhlTZ - activates Secret Panel (set Affection/Lust for the girls and Player stats)
znrSU5EENG - gives you some giftable items (like Chocolate)
aMHN3EMgRy - gives you some quest specific items
RuocPSnMr3 - adds 1 teacher level (qualification)
wxgJ152FJt - adds 30 to maxStamina
MEoOJgezIc - enables the back button

Post No 1525 ;)
It is not work. How it use?

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
k i stopped at .53... opened .56 ...all tips are the unchanged
...is it a bug i or were all last upds technical without questtasks?

as i cannot get a talk from clara about lexi, tweaked abit (so that tip dissapeared)
that one appeared i need to choose what to do with lexi who knows what to do ?
Last updates were added a lot of new content and fixing old bugs. For your question. It would be better if you share your save with me here or at discord serv. We'll find out what your problem is.

Reactions: SluttyStar

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Some annoying bugs are still there:
- Cafe eat something: my stamina was recovered (but you loose 30 instead of gaining some).
- Same for lunch at school: nothing happens
- Talking small talk costs 10 stamina?
- Kitchen drink coffee: nothing happens. So why show the option
- Home: message gives Angela at places, but nothing happens in there/she is not present in that location.
- Basketball/running after strength 2 doesn't do anything: no increase. But I can also not enter the gym.So what level is required for that?
- Drinking a coffee/taking a shower sometimes increases stamina, but most of the times it does not. Why?
Can you tell me what version and platform do you use? Cause almost all bugs are not present as if I've trying to catch it. Everything seems works fine,except Small talk

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
a lot of new content
save
then ALL my cards have old tips.
-k that one (before tweaking - couldnot talk to clara about lexi. tip 'Clara wants to speak with me again. I hoped it`s not about me and Lexi')
also
-cannot get qualification tasks from clara
-no idea what is clara-girls party thing about (as i barely read)... anyways it looked like being on loop, never been able to finish
-was fiona reworked? couldnot open her card...and old steps i wrote down of no use.

2.10 star(s) 51 Votes