Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Any idea why I keep getting negative or invalid values for grades? Not sure where the game is supposed to go but it feels like I need to do those objectives

SinOfGreedGR

Aug 3, 2017
For some reason no matter how much I raise my charisma it does not go above 2. I also cannot improve the grades as all it shows is NaN. Last but not least, how do I access more punishments beyond spanking?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
There is a bug when punishing Lexi when after class. Punishment doesn't end. Maybe it's because I cheated my stamina, but there should be a "Finish" button or something similar.

Reactions: SluttyStar

REMZEDE

Apr 10, 2020
Really good game, and i'm sure it will involve!
But ireally don't get the boldness stat... it goes up and down without understanding (for me)

crave

May 1, 2017
Invited Veronica over for the first time and half way through the conversation it turned to spanish. Is that supposed to happen?

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Invited Veronica over for the first time and half way through the conversation it turned to spanish. Is that supposed to happen?
Si, eso es correcto!
Yeah that s right

Last edited:

HUNDmiau

Mar 15, 2018
Is there any kind of sexual stuff with Angela as shown in the pictures on the first post? (the blowjob scene)
Bc I have reached maximum affection and lust, I have done all three photoshootings and it still shows me the tip: "There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. "

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Is there any kind of sexual stuff with Angela as shown in the pictures on the first post? (the blowjob scene)
Bc I have reached maximum affection and lust, I have done all three photoshootings and it still shows me the tip: "There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. "
How to start the photo sessions and where's the photo studio? Is it the one run by Marcus?

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
IS it possible to raise the Obedience level in this version? No matter how extremely hard the work is it stays the same 7.11 :confused:

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes