Asero94

Oct 3, 2017
Okay so I am at the point where the Tip for Angela says that i have to wait for a few days. i've gone through almost 2 weeks of ingame time now and nothing happened. Bug? End of story for this version? or am I just stupid and i'm missing something? pls help. :)

Reactions: SluttyStar

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Small typo in the online version, SluttyStar : The first time I go to my room after the interview, the background 404s looking for " " when the actual image is at " "and chances are good you may have a few more like this.

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Okay so I am at the point where the Tip for Angela says that i have to wait for a few days. i've gone through almost 2 weeks of ingame time now and nothing happened. Bug? End of story for this version? or am I just stupid and i'm missing something? pls help. :)
Thank you so much, fixed

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Great game. Playing 0.20 online and grades still dropping. Looking bad, I thought this had been fixed. Any ideas?
Extra work lowers grades but increases Exbitionism. That's probably it.

You just gave me a great idea. In 0.21 this point will be improved.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Extra work lowers grades but increases Exbitionism. That's probably it.

You just gave me a great idea. In 0.21 this point will be improved.
Thanks. Suggest there be some kind of hint for this in there, maybe some text next to each option saying "Will increase grades" or "Will decrease grades" - currently my grades are now negative :(

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Thanks. Suggest there be some kind of hint for this in there, maybe some text next to each option saying "Will increase grades" or "Will decrease grades" - currently my grades are now negative :(
I understand everything with you. What kind of teacher are you if your grades have gone negative? You should try harder!

And as for the inscription about the change, you are of course right. I'll work on it.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
it says angela after lunch goes somewhere.
where? cause i went to almost everywhere(except school) and i didnt find her

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
After having dealt with Angelas boyfriend, I'm stuck at "I should wait a few days". Waited more than two weeks.

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019

38kZLFpPgQT4kH6b9WiN - Max stamina +1
tVLq4QarswKdeEXWt9vQ - Qualification +1
7OgjgJiPaIBztQbgn45c - Quest items
neUpqwgDzHSkaFi9tHgT - Items
IoGa7Qgp0nhVWJdNBSMn - Secret panel
8bX1tCTn1Gwaxi0IMxxy - +500$
the money code is not working :s

Reactions: LTTRIGGER

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
After dealing with angela's boyfriend i still have Tip: There's something about the photo studio that she worked at that she doesn't like. what should i do next?

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes