fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Thx for letting us know. Can you describe to me few things? What version are you using? Are using 050 or 051? And what was the order of your actions that lead to it? Cause I'm trying to recreate it in new game and it's kinda hard and everything works fine rn

At the end of the classes, and going to talk to Clara, after talking with her a bit and trying to leave, an assistant comes out telling me to insist on the assignments. The version is 051 attached image

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
At the end of the classes, and going to talk to Clara, after talking with her a bit and trying to leave, an assistant comes out telling me to insist on the assignments. The version is 051 attached image
Hm...I guess I know what is problem. Was this save in 050 and you continue in 051,right? In amy case. It fixed now. Thx for your help. New version will be available very soon!

Last edited:

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Hm...I guess I know what is problem. Was this save in 050 and you continue in 051,right? In amy case. It fixed now. Thx for your help. New version will be available very soon!

NO, the game was started in the last version 051, in 049 it does not happen. I have also detected that on the laptop when giving one of the options, I do not remember right now, on the screen to read the book, perform homework, it remains in a similar situation, it does not give the option to go back.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.51a bug

started new

1) you dont know Lucy official, you can meet her in the canteen and get Affection over 100% and it is Stranger, it change first when you meet her official in the morning

2) you can talk with the director about updating the building before you help her when you have done this before you cant work because you have to talk with the director about updating building, this is a loop so you are stuck here

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Favorite Teacher [v0.64] [SluttyStar] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original v0.63 HTML Size: 1.46 GB
Compressed v0.63 HTML Size:273 MB

Unofficial Update v0.63 >> v0.64 Size: 34.7 MB
Compressed Unofficial Update v0.63 >> v0.64 Size: 2.6 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xistto

Oct 3, 2020
I'm stuck with Lucy. The card tells me: "We planned on a trip, and Lucy decided she wants to show me the gym." What do I do?

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Hello I have detected another loop with the SluttyStar when trying to start the class, it assists me with the options and sends me to talk to linda about the improvements to the building. I do it (I already have them all) and when I go back to class it forces me to repeat the options without letting me teach. Is there a way to deactivate it?

Reactions: macewindoom

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Hello I have detected another loop with the SluttyStar when trying to start the class, it assists me with the options and sends me to talk to linda about the improvements to the building. I do it (I already have them all) and when I go back to class it forces me to repeat the options without letting me teach. Is there a way to deactivate it?
You have to talk with Linda for the first time after SluttyStar ask you for it and answer to Linda nice to meet you. In other case you can break it. Guess we will make it more mandatory for next update. For now, I can only help if you share your save for desktop version.

Egregious

Feb 27, 2020
can't seem to find "charity for the school" to upgrade broken bathroom. I've talked to the receptionist and nothing seems to happen after that.
I found the same problem. I get the message that charity has been unlocked but the options to upgrade are never there in subsequent conversations (they have been there in previous versions).

Reactions: macewindoom
2.10 star(s) 52 Votes