Darkminou

May 13, 2017
I got a sort of Soft Lock for Clara's task. When she ask to reach lvl2 with her, i was already lvl3 relationship and can't validate the quest. i restarted the game, and didn't interacted with her, and for no reason now i can't up her, when i reach 100% at stranger level, it keep growing higher, reaching 135% and don't up it to lvl 2
It's quite anoying

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I tried to play this, but the translation is so bad I can’t figure out the narrative. I will give it another go with the next update, but it could use a lot of rewriting.
Completely agree. It was quite enjoyable early on, but as the game developed the writing plummeted. Its painful actually to play the game since you have to actually spend time thinking about what the narrative actually means. It's a pity its not a renpy game...I would have fixed the dialogue myself.

Reactions: Spiny Norman

Surlaw1

Jul 2, 2020
Completely agree. It was quite enjoyable early on, but as the game developed the writing plummeted. Its painful actually to play the game since you have to actually spend time thinking about what the narrative actually means. It's a pity its not a renpy game...I would have fixed the dialogue myself.
Do you have a save file? Sorry I’m too lazy to play through it again

croatoan4713

Apr 13, 2021
Those cheats are out of date, here are the new ones from 0.64:

IR2sF1Dh1S - +500 cash
ISd2mWDmUw - cheat panel
PO7Y17EV9B - gift items one of each
c3pj2LOK1C - quest items
s85MblqY5a - qualification +1
uc0FICoBKa - maxstamina +1
XsBEACBq6o - back button

PS: I shouldn't have to say this but, watch that you don't enter the space after the letters... else the codes won't work.
They dont work too

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Do you have a save file? Sorry I’m too lazy to play through it again
Sorry, no. I stopped playing it (and deleted my saves) a while ago when the writing started to really deteriorate and the dev refused to acknowledge or try to fix it. Hopefully there is an end at some point and I'll sit down with an HTML editor.

Reactions: Tutuooo

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
writing started to really deteriorate
eh i wish there were almost NO writing in sandboxes as i dont read anyway (who does? why would u do that?!:confused:)
ideally i want more p&c, environment interactions on top of time-location tracking n some rng.
kinda have no RP sbx to play rn ;[ (even think to replay this game as iam 17versions behind) and yeah, patially i blame devs who waste time on writing . narrative should emerge out of quests not other way around.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
eh i wish there were almost NO writing in sandboxes as i dont read anyway (who does? why would u do that?!:confused:)
ideally i want more p&c, environment interactions on top of time-location tracking n some rng.
kinda have no RP sbx to play rn ;[ (even think to replay this game as iam 17versions behind) and yeah, patially i blame devs who waste time on writing . narrative should emerge out of quests not other way around.
That’s an interesting take. My engagement with a game comes almost entirely from the narrative, so I never thought of it this way.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
That’s an interesting take. My engagement with a game comes almost entirely from the narrative, so I never thought of it this way.
generally if quest chain is solid/lengthy - objects&npcs, locations, visuals, dialogue options/responses and tips will be sufficient enough (im not against external w/t as well in case ingame says what to do without why. if some reasoning and explaining is indeed needed)
just as an example. u read some mc thought about taking pics of milfs. outside mc sees a female, interaction option*says hi to neighbor milf.* . tip changes to *go here at that time* u go to some nerd to borrow a camera in exchange for pic. *object obtained* , *tip changes* then u go to spy on milf and see her with not her husband. *click camera* *tip changes* you go to nerd and agree to start to blackmail her from some untracable pc. as you may see there is no need for any extra text as everything if not self-explanatory but at least intuitively comprehendible

heh. partially i also blame VN products for messing with devs brains which afterwards try to sit on two chairs (same goes for implementing alt routes . but goddamit u cannot replay sbx without tons of routine clicking. it is not like a vn u just restart and go with other choices. or skip text from choice to choice. sbxs replayability is low ...if any.)

for me (and afaik majority of sandbox players) text is something you skip (caz it is like...an obstacle to or delay before "actual gaming", that is, toying with ui and environment, completing tasks to get lewd rewards) and it seems lots of non-books with sbx ui get it all wrong.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So, I'm facing a situation. I'm at the part where Clara's tip says to find distraction in work. According to the walktrough, that means I should pick the "why so noisy" option in biology class between 8am and 9am. But such option is not there, nor is anything other than start working or go back to the corridor.

Also, apparently I finished Veronica's and Lexi's contents (already found veronica in far dreams and chose lexi over naomi), but still their rooms are locked all times, don't know if it's meant to be like that

And last but not least, fiona's tip says " Guess situation with girls solved. For now. I should check Fiona in the hall after lessons". Can't find her anywhere in the school at any times

lolololoollll

Oct 18, 2021
hey i am blocked to this quest of angela

I think Angela ready for something hotter. Maybe I should talk to her about it.

i dont know what to do

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes