rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hello. For first go to the canteen after the main work in school. And later Lucy home will be available. Can I see screenshots of bugs?
Hi, great game so far but I'm confused about the Canteen part, every time I go there I cant do anything so I'm not sure how to complete the Lucy quest.

Is there a specific time that you have to go to the canteen?

Thanks

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hi, great game so far but I'm confused about the Canteen part, every time I go there I cant do anything so I'm not sure how to complete the Lucy quest.

Is there a specific time that you have to go to the canteen?

Thanks
Hello! I will tell you, only you do not tell anyone about this shhhh.
1578333439760.png
You have two options to start this event. And both are just to meet Lucy. This can be done by going to her office before the main work. Or completing an additional lesson after the main work =) And then, when you get to know her, come to canteen. From twelve to an hour. Thanks for your visit! :giggle:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I see in the images folder there is some gifs that I haven't found in the game yet, the folder I'm talking about is called "trash" and I assume it is something you can do in the park?

Anyway can you give a hint as to how to get those scenes?

Thanks

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I see in the images folder there is some gifs that I haven't found in the game yet, the folder I'm talking about is called "trash" and I assume it is something you can do in the park?

Anyway can you give a hint as to how to get those scenes?

Thanks
Just go to the brothel with 100$

B10

Jun 25, 2017
With Fix still same error. Also BJ and further no pictures.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<talk>>
</talk>>

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
With Fix still same error. Also BJ and further no pictures.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<talk>>
</talk>>
Hi! In version 0.15 that problem will be fixed. That problem is fixed yet, calm =) BJ doesn't has images because that option is still not available in 0.14. Max stamina is 4

Devka

May 8, 2017
Who will be the next character?

After 2 weeks, a new big update will be released. And after 2 days there will be a poll in which you, patrons, select a new actress.
Among which will be: Abella Danger, Lexi Belle, Riley Reid, Elsa Jean, Mia Malkova, Janice Griffith

Or maybe someone else?

Become a patron to vote for your favorite actress.
My choice would be Mia Malkova she is the most under used and in my opinion best looking of the girls. Out of that group my order would be Mia, Elsa, Abella, earlier-Lexi, Janice, Riley, later-Lexi. Janice can be a bit of a pain to use since she changed her hair color often. And the problem with Lexi is that she aged pretty quickly during her career.

deviliouce

May 7, 2017
Do you have an idea what can be added to improve charisma?
Why not adding some clothes for the main character (leveled by money), courses on the laptop same as books for intellect but maybe borring, interaction with the director of the school where we can select one sentence that gives him more credit, or on the playground a new option not to increase affection with girl and reputation but charisma and reputation for example speech courses or theatre activities.

Hoping it will help you

Reactions: SluttyStar

SluttyStar

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hello! I modestly inform about the release date of new version 0.15! :giggle:

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes