SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

I was playing the 0,14 and saw the update and downloaded. But there to many issues, like after breakfast there is no link, same issue in bath, same happens in school if u go out on surveillance and there is no link... Probably needs more fixing. But i need to admit its good :)

Thank you

• Love
Reactions: SluttyStar

DoriansDad

Dec 22, 2017
I ran into some dead ends like breakfast with angela when you touch her pussy. I suggest an emergency button that brings you to your room.

Reactions: Hotelhero78

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Lucy images were missing if you go into the math class, also if you go to the southern part during surveillance there is nothing to do and no way to return.

I've downloaded and used the 15a patch as well

EDIT: The problem seems to be using an old save, once I restarted, everything seems to work okay

Last edited:
Reactions: zargana

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Love the game but for a more immersive experience remove protagonist's portrait as it feels as if you're a viewer in someone else's story.

Reactions: DoriansDad

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Did check out the game again after the last update, after playing through the content in 0.13. Like the progression (upgrades in school, hope this will be used even more in future updates...great moneysink) and the quick updates!

Some stuff I found while playing the new version:

- Surveilence after the first lesson, especially the south part I wasn't able to trigger older events...were there some replacements or are all events still available? Does upgrading the north or south part change this or lock out some of the older events?

- Gloryhole in the school toilette. After upgrading the WC in school I get most of the time the "gloryhole lesson" in my class, which makes it harder to progress the stats of the girls and visiting the WC I states I have to prepare the girls more. Is this the end of the content on the gloryhole for now or do I miss something?

- After meeting with Lucy (english teacher) after school to visit the gym, the gym is available in the mall and clicking on it locks you out of the game, you can't go back and you are stuck

- Calling the schoolgirls at the weekend to visit the teacher at home I did with Lexi and Veronica. Veronica just had a spanish conversation, but nothing else. To be honest I didn't bother with translating it, can't say if this is wanted or some kind of bug.

- Had one event after doing the upgrade on the surveilence south part with monica (pictures shwoing her doing some kind of exercises/strecthes on the grass) which triggered several error-messages

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes