korum242

Aug 1, 2020
so it a full play every version still, or can you use old save and have game auto update it?

It's too time consuming doing a full play every version. :FacePalm:
After 1.20 or so you can but before strongly not recomended cause we fixing bugs and adding new features. Pls stand by

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save without the bugs with the recent content completed? Lost my save and don’t want to start again if can help! Thanks!

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
If you use old save then, use quickfix few messages above. If it's the new game can you describe more detailed?
same issue: new game, went to talk to clara, there is no option to be given a task
Just like our friend abloodk said, I opened a new save, says I need to talk to Clara in her office, I go, there is only the talk option, and when I press it, it doesn't give me a task anyway.
(I already used the fix a few posts above)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Athletics > Intensive lesson ?
when you at gym there's option for intensive lesson if you don't see it maybe your stats to low, are you playing this last version? how did you trigger tasks? Like me and a few others we can't seem to trigger the tasks, if you don't know right click game html and winrar and upload it here,I'll try find a loop hole to skip tasks.

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
Finding it really hard to play this game. Are there multiple paths. Does anyone have a save file which is recently saved.

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello
I'm stuck with Clara (tip says I need to meet her in street row road between 8 and 8.20 but she's never there)
also with Monica (tip tells I need to be on the beach after courses but same she's never there)
and Linda (I need to go for third time to the gym on saturday morning, but nothing happens and Linda is no more there on saturday morning)

some help would be fine :)

Reactions: guedes737

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Last version I played was like 0.70 I played from the start after a long time because my old save wouldn't work. Sad to see that this game is still full of random bugs. For example I'm stuck with Sophia, Naomi, Lexi, Fiona, Camila, Naomi, Linda, Angela and Clara.

Its beyond a joke :(

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
is anyone has update guide the guide at first post is outdate coz the latest update the clara quest is difference i can't find lexi in clara quest "Talk with Lexi about posters" and the hint " The situation with the posters was not very pleasant for Fiona. I have to talk to Lexi to make sure it doesn't happen again." can anyone help me ? thanks

2.10 star(s) 53 Votes