telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
Still work with the new update 0.36?
had no idea it got updated, it didnt go live tho
i can only help as far as that
maybe if there's free time on weekend and dev update the website, ill check it

but a quick glance tell me its all same joke all over again
this person really put effort at doing the 'bug fix' in every update
you shouldnt diminish that effort (shit, lmfao)

what does dev think when typing that changelog, ice cream?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Why have an online version if you don't keep it updated?
Too bad that a game with this much potential is being developed by someone that don't want to make that extra effort it takes to make a successful game

VivalaHell

Jul 7, 2017
Why have an online version if you don't keep it updated?
Too bad that a game with this much potential is being developed by someone that don't want to make that extra effort it takes to make a successful game
What kind of logic is that?
This game was thought up and develope by sluttystar, I can totally agree on slutty not doing a perfect job, but that kind of condescending tone is way off. Sorry. Especially considering the fact that most of us (me and most likely you included) are playing this for free. If you have feedback and want to help, there is a discord in which slutty is rather active. Before you go around pointing your finger at others for not putting in the effort, please go ahead and do the work first, or atleast pay sluttystar :D

Choosing beggars are always the best.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i have no idea what to do anymore i'm stuck with angela with this message Tip: It's a time for a reward. and clearly in that message Tip: I helped Clara with car. Maybe it`s start of something great? can someone tell me what to do i already bought everything in stores, i already did everything and it doesn't come out of it
What's the last thing you did with Angela, beat up her boyfriend? If so try finding her at the pub in the afternoon (4-ish) again.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
What kind of logic is that?
This game was thought up and develope by sluttystar, I can totally agree on slutty not doing a perfect job, but that kind of condescending tone is way off. Sorry. Especially considering the fact that most of us (me and most likely you included) are playing this for free. If you have feedback and want to help, there is a discord in which slutty is rather active. Before you go around pointing your finger at others for not putting in the effort, please go ahead and do the work first, or atleast pay sluttystar :D

Choosing beggars are always the best.
Ohh, I have helped. Me and others reported a missing canteen photo back at the big 0.20 update, it was fixed in 0.32 or 0.33... if it takes that long to rename a file, what do you think will happen when the real bugs appear?
You think I should pay? Show me proff that you paid, and I will consider it

Reactions: Crown98

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Ohh, I have helped. Me and others reported a missing canteen photo back at the big 0.20 update, it was fixed in 0.32 or 0.33... if it takes that long to rename a file, what do you think will happen when the real bugs appear?
This^
I like to help dev that I can see they care about their game.
Favorite Teacher, sadly, doens't make me feels like that. As I already said people still complaining about Clara quest bugs or Lucy pics bugs from long times now.
I'm starting to doubt the "Fixed bugs" under every update, that fact that ppl still complaining about same bugs over and over and the fact that the dev doesn't even tell us what bugs he fixed in every updates.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
the Charisma getting reset is caused by watching Romantic Movies with Angela. There is some cut and past error that is setting $mc.Charisma = 3.

see line 5299
&lt;&lt;run $gameDate.setUTCHours(21)&gt;&gt;</tw-passagedata><tw-passagedata pid="27" name="Romantic" tags="event livingroom Remade" position="132,2682" size="100,100">&lt;&lt;set $mc.Charisma = 3&gt;&gt;\

I Did a compare with FT25 and FT36 and FT25 didn't have that code before the refactoring.

Target LustLvl have if checks greater than the max Lustlvls. There are checks for LustLvl GTE 5 when the cap of LustLvl is 4 (Whore of Babylon)

See:
&lt;&lt;if $Angela.LustLvl gte 4&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $AngelaLusLvl = &quot;Whore of Babylon&quot;&gt;&gt;

line 12098 $Angela.LustLvl gte 5&gt;&gt;\
line 17967 &lt;&lt;if $Angela.AffectionLvl gte 3 &amp;&amp; $Angela.LustLvl gte 5&gt;&gt;\
line 18025 &lt;&lt;if $Angela.AffectionLvl gte 3 &amp;&amp; $Angela.LustLvl gte 5&gt;&gt;\
line 19603 &lt;&lt;if $Lexi.AffectionLvl gte 3 &amp;&amp; $Lexi.LustLvl gte 5&gt;&gt;\
line 19674 &lt;&lt;if $Lexi.AffectionLvl gte 3 &amp;&amp; $Lexi.LustLvl gte 5&gt;&gt;\

Last edited:

VivalaHell

Jul 7, 2017
I have only loosely been following this game for a while, downloading every couple of versions to see whats new. Thanks for reporting stuff, but as far as paying is concerned...
Well, I said in my last post that I am not paying for the game, nor do I mind you not paying for it either. :D
I can also understand your annoyance about seeing reported bugs not fixed. What I struggle with is the way you made your point. Not that you did. Because its condescending. Who are we freeloaders to go around and claim that the dev is not putting in "the" effort?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
clara scott... any idea what and when i have to do something? "I helped clara with her car, maybe its the start of something great"
angela... yeah i am stuck again... i caught her going thorugh my stuff and spanked her... after that it said "ill have to talk to angela again" but nothing ill do triggers an update...so i guess i either miss the time or the place

Last edited:

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
clara scott... any idea what and when i have to do something? "I helped clara with her car, maybe its the start of something great"
angela... yeah i am stuck again... i caught her going thorugh my stuff and spanked her... after that it said "ill have to talk to angela again" but nothing ill do triggers an update...so i guess i either miss the time or the place
It's highly likely none of this has been implemented in the game.

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes