LhypHiIHb1 = Items
uyVfct9JyV = Quest items
TjTEBhR5or = Teacher level
yt8mKh0Zn1 = Max stamina increase
wknV5wWOOF = Back button
Thank You so much!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm i would like to report a BUG, Lucy didnt show up on character data, i played it two times already and even if i talk with her and the stats rise up, the character card didnt appear at all, also some clara quest get bug on a loop, like the dance event and blackmail... please check it up, i should add that i starter a new online game, i dont used a previous save or something like that

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
Ahm i would like to report a BUG, Lucy didnt show up on character data, i played it two times already and even if i talk with her and the stats rise up, the character card didnt appear at all, also some clara quest get bug on a loop, like the dance event and blackmail... please check it up, i should add that i starter a new online game, i dont used a previous save or something like that
Lucy missing pics has been like that for a few updates now, same with Clara's quest bug, other have mentioned it before but still no fix.. not sure what the fixed bugs means in the changelog at this point

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to stop the interruptions happening every time I attempt vaginal or anal with Angela?
It always ends with the dialogue saying someone is knocking on the door.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 52 Votes