MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I seem to be stuck and yes I have looked at all the character cards (several times)
View attachment 1175117
This happened to me, anytime I went into anything from the menu on the left, it brought me back to that screen. Game breaking bug if you don't have the back button, also happens in the principles office. Honestly this game isn't worth the bugs that come with it.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
This happened to me, anytime I went into anything from the menu on the left, it brought me back to that screen. Game breaking bug if you don't have the back button, also happens in the principles office. Honestly this game isn't worth the bugs that come with it.
either have to restart each time that happens or wait for update/fixes?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
either have to restart each time that happens or wait for update/fixes?
Use this cheat to enable the back button RWzKqX5Tot , then just go back and move on with the game. There is a limit on how many times you can go back tho, so don't keep click through

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
I'm stuck with Lucy. The card tells me: "We planned on a trip, and Lucy decided she wants to show me the gym." What do I do?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Is sleep the only way to refill Stamina? I'd think naps would also raise it. I thought Stamina would fill to 100 after sleep but mine only fills to 80

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I had taken a break from this game because I disliked having to start all over from the beginning of the game with each new version. Even using cheats still seemed to make it a bore. I loved the game, but I just couldn't take playing it from the beginning over and over and over again, especially when many other HTML games allowed old saves to work with the new version. I know, because I play many of those games.

So, I made a decision to wait until version .50 was released to come back to the game. I downloaded and installed that version and went to start playing it from the beginning. I got to the end of the first day, got to the ability to access the laptop and implement the cheats and bam, there was no "back" button from the cheat screen and when I finally got back, I was all the way back to the "tutorial" part of the game telling you how to look at the characters and like kansasdude above, no way out of that screen, even going into the character screen and looking at all the characters. So, I've come to the conclusion that this game is fucked up even more now than when I left it. Maybe I'll try it again in version .75 comes around, maybe.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
many other HTML games allowed old saves to work with the new version
id say almost all. i think i cannot even name one which does not.

saves incompatibility is the biggest issue for me i guess (in the context of tips usability)
with main/early introduced npcs i probably can continue
but one blonde teacher (lucy) is not shown in my tips at all (cannot flip over the card in tips)
i assume the same is true for fiona (or some girl i meet recently so probably a new npc)
also not sure if some cards i can flip over should stay blank. maybe tips are missing. no idea.
and what if tips indication of the end of content is no longer true for some nps. no idea either.

there is some sort of remedy at the start when launching but it is kinda useless as i dont remember what i chose/passed .

TonyBimerix

Apr 9, 2021
Hi, I'm Playing this game using joiplay on android. The game works fine but there is no sidebar to access menu, options, save files etc..
Everytime I open the game, I have to begin from starting. How to access the menu on android??

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Good Great game, but I have found a loop bug that does not allow to continue. When entering to speak clearly, in a new game, he forces me to insist on asking him about the assignments and he does not give me the option to exit, the only option you have is to close the browser and start over.

In case it serves you, I have a save at that moment so you can correct it

korum242

Aug 1, 2020
Good Great game, but I have found a loop bug that does not allow to continue. When entering to speak clearly, in a new game, he forces me to insist on asking him about the assignments and he does not give me the option to exit, the only option you have is to close the browser and start over.

In case it serves you, I have a save at that moment so you can correct it
Thx for letting us know. Can you describe to me few things? What version are you using? Are using 050 or 051? And what was the order of your actions that lead to it? Cause I'm trying to recreate it in new game and it's kinda hard and everything works fine rn

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Thx for letting us know. Can you describe to me few things? What version are you using? Are using 050 or 051? And what was the order of your actions that lead to it? Cause I'm trying to recreate it in new game and it's kinda hard and everything works fine rn

At the end of the classes, and going to talk to Clara, after talking with her a bit and trying to leave, an assistant comes out telling me to insist on the assignments. The version is 051 attached image

2.10 star(s) 52 Votes