Seeking Fear boners (horror adult games)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i am craving a good horror game that gives me fear boners, would rather it be a male protagonist, but im still open minded. prefer to have animations too, and anal content.

played phasmo

played Bioasshard

some others too. send me all your horror game recommendations.

ive played overgrown genesis too

would prefer MALE protagonist, and to have the actual things hunting me not all look like models, i wanna be confused and turned on lmao

Reactions: ShamanLab

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Lady Dimetrescus castle?
love his previous game (breeding island), but that game story is confusing asf, and i often feel like im endlessly wondering round the same halls over and over and over and over again. its tedious and boring in my experience. his older games were class tho

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, my games having horror scenes. Not really dedicated to be horror but... for example 'Nick Marlote' Jess Nightmare episode having shitload of horror content.

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
Putting fear and horny in the same game is kind of hard to do right and a bit rare. Not only that, many games with the "horror" tag are not horror in the slightest. Below I'll list a few adult games that have caught my attention, but remember what I said, horny and fear does not mix really well, so all of them feel mild at the horror aspect.

A Silent Statue: Creepy vibes rather than horror. Male Protagonist. The game itself is pretty short, and the "creepy" aspect only is present at the beginning.

Lustful Spirit Hunt: Game inspired by Phasmophobia. Male Protagonist. Gameplay loop is similar to Phasmophobia but it's in 2D. You search for a ghost, identify it, and fuck it. 2 pixel art scenes per ghost IIRC.

Fuck Nights are Frederika's: Male Protagonist. Gameplay loop is surprisingly close to FNAF, but there are no jump scares. They only walk to you really dominantly.

Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club: Male Protagonist. Comedy mixed with horror. It's a twist in the FNAF usual gameplay where you walk around the place in a 3D environment doing tasks while avoiding the animatronics.

Succubus Prison: Male Protagonist. You have to try to escape a house where 3 succubus's are your wardens. Not scary, but the fact that you're their prisoner and have to escape before they kill you adds to the fear boner aspect I guess.

Haunted by Nathalie: Male Protagonist. Extremely short VN, but pretty animations.