Unity Completed Fear of the Dark [Final] [GuroGameGuy]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The characters are well thought out, the artwork is decent, but if you're expecting a typical game, this is not what you're looking for, this game revolves around torture, rape, among other disturbing imagery.
If you aren't into GURO, play anything else. :oops:

Monsters crawl out of the portal and rampage.
(meanwhile at the monsters' portal)

I'm a broccoli and I look like a tree...

p02bmqq1.jpg
I'm a walnut and I look like a brain...

creepy-cookies-monster-chocolate-cake-260nw-2035757312 copia.jpg
I'm a mushroom and I hate this game!

991571fd2379052ccf28bca0fbd1d561xx.png

Last edited:

com1612

Sep 16, 2018
Generally the most efficient malwares are the ones where its already too late when you notice something is wrong. I really suggest you get an anti virus even just turn on the built in anti virus your system has. There are free AVs that works just fine.
maybe it will protect you maybe not it's better to be sure what exactly you download and from where

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
Oh this dev made another game. Looks like this game is the only one on the Dlsite record but he definitely had another one somewhere on here. It wasn't very good if I recall but this one looks much more visually polished if anything else.
not sure of here, but on one of the guy's main showcase site, has 3~4 of the abandoned work as he decided to prioritize this one and finish it. he posted this game's 0.9, so can't say much for f95 edition having virus flags. I'd guess if there is a virus, is done by 3rd party. previous versions didnt have issue.

GuroMangaSan

Jan 26, 2021
Heres the link to the 0.9 version for people having trouble with virus and stuff.

It's basicly the full version but not censored. (and with some bugs)

Reactions: scramps

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
maybe it will protect you maybe not it's better to be sure what exactly you download and from where
Its better to have it and not need it than to not have it and then need it. I forgot where this is from but this applies to anti viruses. You can be as intuitive as you can when downloading files off the internet but some developers are very crafty and can hide their malware inside seemingly harmless files.

Crypto-mining malware for example doesn't necessarily damage your system instead it effectively takes control of its resources to mine cryptocurrency while its only obvious symptom is slower performance on your computer.

All I'm saying is there is no harm in having an anti virus at the ready even a free one. Just a few minutes to let it install and then you can go on and pretend its not even there. To each their own of course just trying to help.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Its better to have it and not need it than to not have it and then need it.
Wrong, an antivirus will eat your CPU first of all, but worst is that it will give you a false sense of security, and make you forget about the best thing to defend your PC: common sense. I work in IT and clean people's PCs as part time, what I can tell you is that the PCs that have the most viruses on their computers, are also the ones who have the most programs to defend against it... sometimes the antivirus itself is just a free version of some obscure program that qualifies at virus itself.

Once I've cleaned all the crap, I typically fix all the issues by removing the antivirus, installing AdBlock on their browser, and telling them to be careful of what they download on the internet. Then one year later they give me back the PC, and surprisingly they don't have viruses anymore.

The reality is that 99.9% people here will never get exposed to any serious threat that is worth installing more than Windows Defender - I'd even argue you should remove that one too, but it's quite technical -. Majority of people just get dumb adwares that rely on them accidentally accepting something on their browser, and ironically, antiviruses seem to be extremely poor at blocking that. And even for those 0.1% that will get something more serious like a miner/ransomware, the antivirus will ONLY protect you if 1) it has managed to detect it, which is not a given and 2) you have decided not to ignore its warning. Because ultimately that's the biggest problem, the antivirus only warns you, it still leaves you the decision, and when 90% of the warnings are false positives, people end up running the program anyway.

When I download a .exe over the internet, I always ask myself "Can I trust this?". Do you really need an antivirus to remind you that? Because that's really the only thing it does. Remember 8/61 viruses flagged it on VirusTotal, that's a 15% success rate, so if that would be a real virus, 85% of you would still get infected ... so looks to me that the only thing antiviruses have done so far is confuse everyone in the thread. Ultimately, people still wonder if they should run the program or not, no matter if their antivirus has detected it...

Crypto-mining malware for example doesn't necessarily damage your system instead it effectively takes control of its resources to mine cryptocurrency while its only obvious symptom is slower performance on your computer.
Well, you know what else eats your resources, can take away control of you and block things you wanted to execute? The antivirus program precisely. I can't tell you how many times I noticed FPS drops in game, opened task manager, to see the CPU eaten by AntiMalware Service Executable (aka Windows Defender).

/rant end

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I made cheat + decensor.
Unpack(or put) files to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. As you see, It's using the .
This game not support full screen toggle hot-key.
Try from

Files
Cheat Features
  • Unlock Gallery (not touch save file. gallery is opened by boss defeated)
  • F1 : Infinite HP/Ammo/Skill Cooldown. toggle.
  • Decensored

UniversalUnityDemosaics is general soft uncensor.
In the DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file,
FilterStrings = hp bar
This set hide "HP Bar" texture. If you use it another games, just delete DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file.

It's not touch original game files. So, next game update(?), It may works too.

Last edited:

GuroMangaSan

Jan 26, 2021
I made cheat + decensor.
Unpack(or put) files to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. As you see, It's using the .
This game not support full screen toggle hot-key.
Try from

Files
Cheat Features
  • Unlock Gallery (not touch save file. gallery is opened by boss defeated)
  • F1 : Infinite HP/Ammo/Skill Cooldown. toggle.
  • Decensored

UniversalUnityDemosaics is general soft uncensor.
In the DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file,
FilterStrings = hp bar
This set hide "HP Bar" texture. If you use it another games, just delete DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file.

It's not touch original game files. So, next game update(?), It may works too.

I don't know how u can decensor it. Dlsite has the policy that the game file can only contain censored image files. The moasic is on the image itself.

Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
I wish you could leave a review without rating the game, since this one's just not for me, but I think it's worth mentioning: There's not much here if you're not into guro.

When the girl looks good, I can look past some guro if there's more to the game, but this one's pure guro.

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
from next door neighbors, they decided the false/potential flag is from crack file, as this game is protected game. Been ages since I heard crack, so hopefully this info helps to some, it did not to me.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes