[S> Other] Feedback about sounddesign

Oct 30, 2022
I’m not quite sure it can be written here (if so - please move it to the appropriate section of the forum)

Hi! I try add sounds to one animations - can someone give feedback?

Original:

Last edited:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I’m not quite sure it can be written here (if so - please move it to the appropriate section of the forum)

Hi! I try add sounds to one animations - can someone give feedback?

Original:
Listen to both. The synchronization is very good. I would say that you have to decide what the focus is for you: the voice or the noise of penetration. Based on this decision you can set the mix. The noise from the bed has a decidedly high volume and in my opinion it can be lowered a little. I understand that you want to emphasize the movement but in my opinion, her voice must be in the foreground. Good work anyway, I would rebalance the volumes a minimum and try to have a reverb with a short and minimally invasive decay on the final final mix.

Shouting to Cenc for other suggestions if he wants...

Reactions: Monen_Transl1t

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
StokkaFilippo has some good points. Overall the sound levels need to be adjusted, the bed creaking is too overpowering, unless intended for story reasons this could do with being quieter. Essentially her moans (and breathing) should be louder than the rest. I'd also argue that the voice doesn't necessarily match the model, but sometimes you make do what what you can with VA :)

The sound samples themselves are quiet flat, at StokkaFilippo says, some reverb, giving the sound (especially the moans) more space, more... 'fatness' could work well.

Depending on how far you want to take it, repetitive slapping sounds can become, well, repetitive and boring. Consider adding some variation to the 'slaps' even if you only adjust the original sample it can help add depth to a longer scene, more so if its a repeating loop.

All in all, a solid start! Good Luck.

Oct 30, 2022
Well, I’ve already post this versions on twitter, so it’s too late to edit. But I thank you anyway for the feedback. I hope I can make better sounds. And good luck to you guys:)

(And the other question is - Is it possible to write further in this branch requests about feedback on the sound or for this there is some other place? Thank you in advance.)