Others - Completed - Feel Up a Sexy Lifeguard! [Final] [Uzura Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JulienJaden

A game that shows more promise at first glance than it actually holds.

The first impression of the design (character, UI, etc.) isn't actually that bad and it seems at first that there's a lot of content and variety which you will gradually unlock.
    But there are multiple problems, the three biggest ones being that
    1) many of these actions you can unlock are actually the same action again and again, eliminating most suggested variety,
    2) animations and your control over them actually happen on a smaller screen in the corner (where the animation isn't too great) while what you see on the main screen ranges from meh to genuinely terrible, making most of what you can see and do decidedly unsexy, and
    3) this may be the grindiest thing I've ever played. Let me elaborate:
    arousal rises slowly, pleasure quite quickly - when the pleasure bar is full, you lose a life - lose all three lives and you have a "small" game over, kicking you out of the scene (with your current arousal stat) and forcing you to buy three new lives for 800 arousal or less - this means that you have to pause very, very often and wait quite a bit to even progress a tiny bit (unlocking the first new position requires 1000 arousal), since you are basically reset to zero after only a few minutes of doing anything; anything but using cheats to get through this seems ludicrous, making any semblance of progress through this game disappear.

If I had paid any money for this, I would be genuinely pissed. There are plenty of games that are not as good as you expect and that's fair - it's not great but that's often got more to do with your own expectations than with what you're offered. But this one seems so incredibly basic and unsatisfying in so many ways that it feels borderline scammy. I don't wanna throw around baseless accusations (there are enough developers of much more interesting games than this which are genuinely scamming their customers, e.g. via Patreon) but this one...

... this one looks like a proper game when it's barely more than one of those really shoddy erotic flash game from the early 2000s and THAT is not the kind of throwback anyone needs.

(Edited for more clarity)