Others Completed Feel Up a Sexy Lifeguard! [Final] [Uzura Studio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Solid art, the gameplay gets itself in the way of fapping. An auto mode would work wonders. I also just can't jack off to a floating dick-looking pile of censorship pistoning at about 120 times in and out each second.
Basically ruined by the sexual animation's lack of detail (the problem is not the censorship) and the fact that your right hand is occupied 100% of the time by the "gameplay".

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
downloaded and try to install but AntiVirus say NOP and put to quarantine everytime even when i put off computer still say he dont want cause virus "used nopy download"
Direct rip from steam

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
took me like an hour to download the game because anonfiles sucks ass

overall, it's what it is. it's a pretty decent game about having sex with a lifeguard in a one piece swimsuit, which just happens to be my fetish, me very like.

hiru16

Dec 31, 2019
the character is fine, the mechanics are very badly implemented . . . I don't know where to focus my attention if the hearts, the action I do or the character . . . so I got bored and deleted it, I lasted longer downloading it :s (if you can tell the developer)

Reactions: somebody95147

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
Can you tell me how pls? I'm a lowlife noob
when u get Arousal just a 10(or more point) search [10] hit "first scan" and get more Arousal 12 or xxxx {stop make an Arousal to hack} hit "next scan" and u have a one-line address changed Value it to you want
Hearts it's the same hack

or see a video to use a cheat engine basic

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lamoucheronn
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote