RPGM Abandoned Feeling of Life [v0.12.1] [DirtyPlaster]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Taitaka

Jul 31, 2017
on what page on the rejected request page??? i do have a copy version of the game... its just Satoh Katoh the game developer is very active and he knows how to combat piracy by visiting crack download game websites
I don't get how Insexual Awakening is allow but not Shota X Monsters, any chance you can share your copy?
I can't find an updated english version for the life of my T.T

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I don't get how Insexual Awakening is allow but not Shota X Monsters, any chance you can share your copy?
I can't find an updated english version for the life of my T.T
well its because of shota japanese game request is not allow but... you can make a thread about shota because i follow another shota game here and title that i following this game is summer memories the genre there is straight shota with lolis.

ill just DM you for the link and that website uses torrent... so i hope you have a torrent and never share this link to any sex forum thread games, because this dev is serious to takedown any webhosting download sites and always keep it very low profile

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Don't play the game unless it gets a reboot. After you get stuck in the jungle & even if you use saveedit to cheat, there is no more H-Scenes/No day 3.
All H-Scenes are Ghost queen BJ, Maid HJ, Gloryhole & Massage fuck with Red Dress lady. That is all the content.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Don't play the game unless it gets a reboot. After you get stuck in the jungle & even if you use saveedit to cheat, there is no more H-Scenes/No day 3.
All H-Scenes are Ghost queen BJ, Maid HJ, Gloryhole & Massage fuck with Red Dress lady. That is all the content.
well, yeah. hence the abandoned tag at the top...

Jan 15, 2019
Nothing special. Here's my new page
What you needed was a story that could grab you, you know like Urban Demons or anything involving ScarlettAnn the Milf that draws Milfs.

What you made was a story about a man recollecting his past as a teenage boy with his mother and sister on a resort.

It was more or less all over the place, which made it less enticing to stay focus to any single thing.

As Dr. Bones would say in a Sonic manner, "That's no good."

You need a protagonist that can grab the audience regardless of age. You need smoking hot ladies and you need antics to happen based on personal choices, but also a main story that gets done what you want.

I argue that you create an non-image based interactive story. This will create the wide range of scenarios (given you allow other people involved) with less from yourself. While that is going on you can work on character designs that best suit your interests.

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
NO SKIP, man this sucks i just forgot to save now i have to sit through this slow ass dialogue :mad:o_O

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
So is this dirtyplaster guy in the thread cus I found out he also does art and I want to know if he is still drawing for a possible comission

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes