RPGM Abandoned Feeling of Life [v0.12.1] [DirtyPlaster]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
C

coppers

So I'm supposed to get a statueete and wine but the clerk won't say anything? This game seems bugged.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
you have to go to the top right of the shop first, "talk" to the boxes statueetes, and then go to the bottom right where the girl is and take the wine... not bugged just need some explore
Thanks. Thought I clicked on everything in the room. I should have explored further. Just frustrated by the over abundance of exploration in this game. I haven't played an RPG maker game in awhile...I remember why I stopped.

Reactions: cloudmoon

JorgeDom

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks. Thought I clicked on everything in the room. I should have explored further. Just frustrated by the over abundance of exploration in this game. I haven't played an RPG maker game in awhile...I remember why I stopped.
i totally understand u, this game is frustrating and in the actual version, frustrating for nothing

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
i totally understand u, this game is frustrating and in the actual version, frustrating for nothing

I guess all RPG maker's can't be like "A Zombie's Life". Game definitely has major bugs making it unplayable. I got up until after the massage and got the prompt to find the flower on the beach past the lifeguard. I can't pick-up the ball or talk to the dog owner. My screen is frozen at night with the receptionist stuck in frame. Are the H-scenes worth grinding on?....

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I guess all RPG maker's can't be like "A Zombie's Life". Game definitely has major bugs making it unplayable. I got up until after the massage and got the prompt to find the flower on the beach past the lifeguard. I can't pick-up the ball or talk to the dog owner. My screen is frozen at night with the receptionist stuck in frame. Are the H-scenes worth grinding on?....
After the statuette buy, you cant buy the wine you need to find aomeone but who and where?
I talk to the barman for maybe the sidequest he want stimulant but the guy who sell it need money and i dont have any even if mom give us the money....

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
So i have the dog toy, but i can't get off the beach. i still haven't completed the task with the old man because of the woman in the red dress, she needs the flower in the jungle but i can't get off the beach. I've talked to the bartender; and the guy with the backpack but i don't have enough money (because the old man doesn't have the pictures of the woman) is there something im missing? I've been trying to get off the beach but the lifeguard keeps on telling me i can't leave. someone please help, I've been stuck for like 2 hours :( oh and yes I've tried giving the toy back to the owner but that goes back to (based on the comments on f95) that i don't have the toy drugged which goes back to not having money. im lost lol

LazilyLazing

Oct 26, 2017
So... when you get captured in the jungle is that the end of content for now or am I screwing up somewhere?

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
the animation seemed to be stuck, all sequence panels can be seen overlapping each other, so nothing is moving during animation. is finding the amazon women the last bit of this update? wish there was more "fleshing out" of the family rather that the side characters first :FeelsBadMan:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Well, contrasting RPGM and this game with some Ren'py stuff where you literally get one or two choices on what to click on, at least this is a game. This particular one desperately needs a quest log, because not all the choices are remotely obvious. For instance, that you have to kill a dog to get a flower... Yes, a lot here is very frustrating and above all illogical, which I dislike, but you do have to be involved in the game and actually use your brain. The "search everything grind" does get tedious.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
So i have the dog toy, but i can't get off the beach. i still haven't completed the task with the old man because of the woman in the red dress, she needs the flower in the jungle but i can't get off the beach. I've talked to the bartender; and the guy with the backpack but i don't have enough money (because the old man doesn't have the pictures of the woman) is there something im missing? I've been trying to get off the beach but the lifeguard keeps on telling me i can't leave. someone please help, I've been stuck for like 2 hours :( oh and yes I've tried giving the toy back to the owner but that goes back to (based on the comments on f95) that i don't have the toy drugged which goes back to not having money. im lost lol
I think you're suppose to give the dog toy to the dog owner then you can sneak into the forest.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes