Others Feisty Fangs [v0.01] [Bonkcade]

Bonkcade

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2024
Promo.png

Overview:
Feisty Fangs is a monster-dating sim with survivor-like gameplay. You can play as a male or female character, select your skintone and date male or female monsters (use toggles to block out any content you are uncomfortable with).
One day, your cozy life in the woods is uprooted when a group of cultists targets you for a reason unknown to you. A monster suddenly appears when they try to ambush you and protects you. You start living together with your monster and try to get to the bottom of this mystery. Deepen your bond (make sweet love!) and protect the world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-26
Release Date: 2024-05-26
Developer: Bonkcade - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

FMCC_SuckFull.png MMCB_Default.png Iba.png iba2.png Iba3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonkcade

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2024
Hi all! Developer here, I had some feedback that the game was too difficult, the version on itch.io has lower difficulty than the version here. All else is the same

LIhg

May 18, 2018
maybe 5 mins timer for the mini game is a bit excesive or to lose in 1 touch

Bonkcade

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2024
maybe 5 mins timer for the mini game is a bit excesive or to lose in 1 touch
Yeah it is, the version on itch.io has the time lowered and spawns decreased if you find it too difficult. The game needs more balancing indeed.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
hi, just a few things id like to say (u dont have to take any of my advice if u dont want to :))

Firstly, i LOVE pixel art and im glad im seeing more and more games with pixel art get released but...

gameplay; its underbaked, makes sense for a 0.01 release, but if thats going to be the case then i would probably not make the player sit through 300 seconds of the same tedious thing (it gets boring after the first 30 seconds since there is no gameplay loop aside from spam click and spin mouse in circles).
i presume its going to have vampire survivors style gameplay when the gameplay is a bit more baked so i can see where its going, but until its got some basic functions in that part of the game such as upgrades or different monsters then i would set the time limit much lower, just a player QOL thing :D

choice of scenes is very nice as you can select MxM, MxF and FxF respectively, love seeing the choice avaliable so everyone is catered for :D i wish more devs did that rather than it ONLY being straight or forcing non-straight scenes onto unsuspecting players lol

art is great so far, as an amateru pixel artist id honestly love to help with any art if youd like as im looking to make art for a game like this (not saying its bad by any means but there are of course things id personally change), id do it simply for free, but some credit would of course be nice :D

Bonkcade

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2024
hi, just a few things id like to say (u dont have to take any of my advice if u dont want to :))

Firstly, i LOVE pixel art and im glad im seeing more and more games with pixel art get released but...

gameplay; its underbaked, makes sense for a 0.01 release, but if thats going to be the case then i would probably not make the player sit through 300 seconds of the same tedious thing (it gets boring after the first 30 seconds since there is no gameplay loop aside from spam click and spin mouse in circles).
i presume its going to have vampire survivors style gameplay when the gameplay is a bit more baked so i can see where its going, but until its got some basic functions in that part of the game such as upgrades or different monsters then i would set the time limit much lower, just a player QOL thing :D

choice of scenes is very nice as you can select MxM, MxF and FxF respectively, love seeing the choice avaliable so everyone is catered for :D i wish more devs did that rather than it ONLY being straight or forcing non-straight scenes onto unsuspecting players lol

art is great so far, as an amateru pixel artist id honestly love to help with any art if youd like as im looking to make art for a game like this (not saying its bad by any means but there are of course things id personally change), id do it simply for free, but some credit would of course be nice :D
Yea gameplay sucks atm. I will probably rework it for next version.

Regarding the art, I appreciate all the feedback as I am quite new at it. I will keep you mind for the future too :)

Thank you for taking the time to write this out :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Five9

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Yea gameplay sucks atm. I will probably rework it for next version.

Regarding the art, I appreciate all the feedback as I am quite new at it. I will keep you mind for the future too :)

Thank you for taking the time to write this out :D
no problem :) id love to help with any gameplay too, i just like doing creative stuff hehe

• Red Heart
Reactions: Five9 and Bonkcade