• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Fem/Futadom games where the subby protagonist isn't treated badly?

TomareTokiWo

Jun 4, 2020
So I know there are a lot of games where the protagonist loses everything, gets blackmailed, turns into a slave, moral degradation, mindbreak and all that.
What I'm looking for is a game where the MC (don't care if male or female) is subby and the love interests/key characters are dommes (female or futa), but aren't in a way that's harmful or malevolent? So like, maybe they bully or tease protag a whole lot but there are no bad intentions behind that? Consent is also highly appreciated (for example if the game has an option to romance said dommy character).

Example: Aoi from Confession game.
Long story short: childhood friend turned bully who actually likes the MC and one of the endings is you both accepting each other and expressing your feelings.

Or some of the paths in Futadom world, where despite there being a stigma that males are below others and have close to no rights, some characters actually show love, affection and all the good stuff, so you can still get happy endings if you don't pick more fucked up characters and choices for romance.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So I know there are a lot of games where the protagonist loses everything, gets blackmailed, turns into a slave, moral degradation, mindbreak and all that.
What I'm looking for is a game where the MC (don't care if male or female) is subby and the love interests/key characters are dommes (female or futa), but aren't in a way that's harmful or malevolent? So like, maybe they bully or tease protag a whole lot but there are no bad intentions behind that? Consent is also highly appreciated (for example if the game has an option to romance said dommy character).

Example: Aoi from Confession game.
Long story short: childhood friend turned bully who actually likes the MC and one of the endings is you both accepting each other and expressing your feelings.

Or some of the paths in Futadom world, where despite there being a stigma that males are below others and have close to no rights, some characters actually show love, affection and all the good stuff, so you can still get happy endings if you don't pick more fucked up characters and choices for romance.
Assuming you're not so into text-based games? If you don't mind that style of gameplay, then there is the following recommendation made by a user in the following thread some years prior.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Concubine: A Gamebook For Adults

Might be worth checking into if interested.