RPGM Female Brat Coal Mine Labor with Seeding Uncle's [RJ01152155] [Team White Liquid]

Sep 26, 2021
image-800 (1).jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

▼ Story!

What is the next order given to Stella, a skilled female knight? What?! To serve as a guard for the stud men?!
“Impossible!”
Naturally, Stella is repulsed. The hands of the female knight commander glow and growl. A flying skirt.
A cruel word spoken to Stella, who was wearing nothing but her underwear.
``Okay, let's go (parallel translation)''

Shortly after arriving, an explosion (caused by Stella) occurs and she's locked up, and
the old men look at her with lewd eyes...
What will happen next? ~~?!

▼ This is a game! It is a game where you aim to escape

from a mine that has collapsed due to an accident, together with the seeding men (*there are some men who do not seed). However, the mine is full of obstacles. Collect materials underground and craft the materials you collect to create the tools you need to escape. Sometimes, she receives materials in exchange for offering her body to the insemination man... Stella, who is smart (self-proclaimed) and cute (publicly known), overcomes the crises she faces using her innovative ideas and her cuteness (?) as weapons. Masu. There are two ED patterns: normal ED and true ED. ▼ Numerous H scenes! There are many H scenes in which a cheeky female brat is thoroughly fucked by a wide variety of rod actors. Of course, there is also a scene where the masochistic man is aroused by the female gag Stella-chan. Please enjoy the hidden naughty gap of a cheeky annoying female brat. ▼ A wide variety of situations! I can't help but be asked to watch her masturbate... While exploring, I was attacked by orcs... He was mistaken for his girlfriend's sister by a mentally ill stud uncle... My common sense has been altered by a virgin brainwashing magician and seeding uncle... I was fucked by a technical orthodox stud guy... An annoying female brat falls into a female...

Tags: Big Breasts, Brainwashing, cuckoldry, Female Protagonist, Interspecies Sex, Leotard, Mesugaki, Pleasure Corruption

Download Links (jap): ;