Seeking Female crossdressing protag

pehanur

May 4, 2020
Hello. Looking for any female crossdressing games, i.e. you play as a girl and you have to dress like a boy and not get caught maybe. Not essentially a game about it, maybe an episode within a game or something.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello. Looking for any female crossdressing games, i.e. you play as a girl and you have to dress like a boy and not get caught maybe. Not essentially a game about it, maybe an episode within a game or something.
Degrees of Lewdity has some such mechanics. You can crossdress to your heart's content and even be seen as the opposite sex.
Detective Girl has a MC who tries to pass as a boy in at least one early scene.

pehanur

May 4, 2020
Thanks, but DoL is too open world for my taste, i'd wish there was something story-railed with this. I'll check Detective Girl tho, thanks!

Danceofmasks

Aug 9, 2021
Ladykiller in a bind
Though it's less crossdressing than trying to get away with pretending to be her twin brother.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I was going to say Liliths Throne but its not much more directed than Degrees of Lewdity is. But its not limited to just protagonist crossdressing, you can even customize NPC gender generation (theres extensive gender options including crossdressing) and it plays with crossdressing in lots of places. It was much more questbased than DoL was but I havent seen DoL in a while to be able to say if thats still the case.

https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-4-2-3-innoxia.3564/

Last edited: