Seeking Female Heroine Corrupted by Female Villain

Sanointa

May 12, 2022
Looking For a game, where the female protag slowly gets corrupted by the female villain.
The plot I'm aiming is that the female heroine was not strong enough to defeat the villain so the villain offers corrupted power
The example I have so far are the comics made by Allows that is and most of Allowses comics have the same concept and I LOVE IT

Here are my preferable tags :
Breastfeeding
Female Protag
Corruption
Armor stuff

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Here, though it's not exactly what you describe. It's surreptitious brainwashing. Has at least one scene with pasties too. Third Crisis fits the bill too I think, and might be a closer match for your plot, though it's sci-fi. Crimson Veil I'm even less sure about. AD 3072 and No Escape have submission to a female dom, but I'm not sure how much content they have. Healslut and I think Uni have voluntary lezdom routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanointa

Sanointa

May 12, 2022
Here, though it's not exactly what you describe. It's surreptitious brainwashing. Has at least one scene with pasties too. Third Crisis fits the bill too I think, and might be a closer match for your plot, though it's sci-fi. Crimson Veil I'm even less sure about. AD 3072 and No Escape have submission to a female dom, but I'm not sure how much content they have. Healslut and I think Uni have voluntary lezdom routes.
Thankyou oh dear Pretentious Goblin, cant wait to try them out

Dont forget to reply again if u have any extra games in mind (wink wink)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
your "Uni" link go to the game "News Desk"

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin