RPGM Completed Female Knight Interrogation SLG [Final] [HOTLINE SHIMAHEBI]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
What's the point of a MTL if you're forced to use text hooker anyways? First scene and sentences are missing 1/3 of their length as they go outside of screen.

Would be nice if original version got posted besides MTL version, sometimes the translation is so shitty that I would like to use my own setup.
original version is Japanese, you can not post original content, sorry.

Reactions: Skyzenski

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What program do I need to play it? It happens that every time I download it, it turns out to be something that is not a compressed folder, but some pdf or something else.
Um, I see no issues with the mega download link. I honestly haven't used the other download sites (besides google drive) but some sites are really shitty about hiding the actual download link or trying to get you to download their plugins.

So make sure whatever you're being asked to download is something like "gamename.rar".

As for actually playing it, it's a standard RPGmaker VX Ace game, so you'll need the rtp for that, but nothing else. Here's the though you probably will need the japanese version. Been far too long and I don't really care to double check or find it myself, google is your friend for that if you need it.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes