Seeking Female MC corrupted but can become dominant

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Looking for rare type of games where female MC is corrupted but can end up being dominant.
Domination can vary from "Ballbusting dominatrix in bed but good hearted hero otherwise" to "Evil witch who only wants power".
Priority is good story and characters, huge plus if its possible to dom one character and sub to another.
Any engine except RPGM (unless there is no combat and no huge empty locations)
And of course battlefuck with random mobs does not count.

Examples of such games:
Luna's fall from grace (badass route)
Corruption of Champions
Tales of Terrara
Transylvania
Sunville (very light lezdom but technically fits)

Last edited:
Reactions: zebze

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Domination can vary from "Ballbusting dominatrix in bed but good hearted hero otherwise" to "Evil witch who only wants power".
If it's that broad, this list might be of interest. Also MvS, in which MC is lezdom in the main route and a slave in the orc one. And I think NA has a MC lezdom route, though due to the RNG nature of the gameplay, you may not be able to get it consistently.

Reactions: Lanceire

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you have Fallout 4, I recommend :

- Memorable story and characters, the plot is intentionally kinda silly and tonally all over the place, but the characters are pretty great and there are plenty of heartfelt and funny moments with them aside from all the fucking.

- MC can be dominant in a paid dominatrix way toward some characters. Honestly there's not a ton of this, probably like 3-5 scenes in a 15-20 hour playthrough, but this is definitely a game that mixes a bit of dominatrix stuff with a lot of heavy maledom, prostitution and corruption. There are also options to be resistant, which I didn't do a lot of, and I suspect it usually just gets MC abused even harder. There's also a lezdom character, but dunno if she has any content yet.

- Even though the main game is a action-RPG, there's no combat in this mod.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Does the badass route of Luna's fall from grace have sex though or is it more femdom than anything? I tried the game back when it was new so I didn't get far.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It has both, how many depends of your choices.
Yeah, I played through it. Was surprisingly fast, but I felt the "2nd part" was too short. Hopefully the sequel has even more choices, as said by the dev when they mentioned "subroutes".

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Does Transylvania have a dominant path really? I've been looking for similar games for a long time and looked for answers in the thread, the dev said that the main direction of the game is the submissive path.

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Does Transylvania have a dominant path really? I've been looking for similar games for a long time and looked for answers in the thread, the dev said that the main direction of the game is the submissive path.
There is no paths at all, you can have both dominant and submissive scenes and there are dominant ending(s)

Reactions: Kind Nightmares