female mc games needed

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
It depends on if a dev loves women, or only sees them as brooding bitches for a kennel. What you've described is part of the problem. Many think that only someone with a dick can be dominate, confident, and sexually liberated enough to be more than a whore or toy pussy poodle. As I've said in other threads, it takes love and passion for not only the game, but the characters and story they dwell in to succeed in crafting a great game. Sadly many see women, trans, and non-dickhead male MCs as lesser beings. This is why many games using these turn out to be unpopular by the unwashed masses. It is also why many devs whom have zero or not much respect for these types of MCs put them out as toys to be destroyed instead of embracing their worth.

However it is my opinion that when the devs love these type of characters and MCs they have a tendency to craft amazing products. They also show greater gifts in presenting how incredible these sorts of characters are in a game, just as they are in real life. They give us a glimpse of love and relationships that may not be in the norm, but are no less worthy of recognition or celebrating.

On a side note, from personal opinions shared with RL conversations with fellow gamers I know, many straight male players are afraid of looking "gay" if they play fem unless it is to ogle Lara Croft's ass. For myself, as a straight male, I prefer femMCs as a chance to live a life different from what I already do.

Anyhoo... Fem MC games can be amazing, it just takes more imagination than many devs are willing to explore.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I personally avoid games with female protagonists for reasons I stated in a different thread. I find them either boring or simply not appealing.

Reactions: justanon