Seeking Female MC games where she ends up as a trophy wife/golddigger (bonus points if its a rich ugly bastard husband)

Feb 23, 2019
I love female protagonist games and one of my favourite parts is seeing the descent into corruption and throwing away of values in the pursuit of pleasure/money.

I am currently in the mood however for the specific games where a female mc actually uses her body to climb the social ladder and ends up in a 'better spot' by the end of the game financially.

I was wondering if anyone knew of some female mc games in which the fmc either willingly or unwillingly (both is fine) acquires this "better life" by ultimately becoming someones trophy wife/golddigger?

Bonus points for if the rich husband is actually a rich old ugly bastard. Especially where its evident that she is specifically marrying for money and there isnt an ounce of genuine love in her decision.

Second bonus points would be if we actually see her personality change over time with which she was originally a nice, kind girl and by the end she becomes the haughty stereotypical golddigging wife who flaunts her wealth and body. Visual changes to her body would also be plus too if that does occur.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
0576.png

Silver Bullet! It has two female protagonists you can switch between. One girl becomes the trophy wife to the richest ugly bastard in town, and the other girl becomes a sex slave for the ugly bastard's son.

Big motivation is that the church is in a lot of debt and only the ugly bastard can help.
Its a lot of fun. Machine translation is on a different thread here on f95 but you can also support the dev on dlsite

Reactions: KryperCreeping
Feb 23, 2019
View attachment 3743059

Silver Bullet! It has two female protagonists you can switch between. One girl becomes the trophy wife to the richest ugly bastard in town, and the other girl becomes a sex slave for the ugly bastard's son.

Big motivation is that the church is in a lot of debt and only the ugly bastard can help.
Its a lot of fun. Machine translation is on a different thread here on f95 but you can also support the dev on dlsite

Thank you so much! I'll definitely look into playing it.

Feb 23, 2019
SKA has a nice optional subplot with this, but it's not an ending. Also you definitely get the personality change in the main corruption path.
As a huge bimbofication fan, ive had SKA on my radar for a long time but never quite pulled the trigger as I heard there wasnt much h content compared to the playtime required when I first came across it.

Is it worth junping in now in terms of a consistent stream of h scenes with the regular gameplay?

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
As a huge bimbofication fan, ive had SKA on my radar for a long time but never quite pulled the trigger as I heard there wasnt much h content compared to the playtime required when I first came across it.

Is it worth junping in now in terms of a consistent stream of h scenes with the regular gameplay?
It's a game that will always have much more gameplay and dialogue than H, with several dozen scenes but just as many hours playtime. The only thing that's going to change is that in 6-8 months it will reach 1.0 with 2 possible endings. And yeah, the bimbofication / gyarufication / moral degeneration is done well throughout the game.