Seeking Female Muscle Growth (FMG)

Sep 1, 2017

Looks like the second bigger demo was released recently for the public. This time is about the "petite" (well compared to the rest of the cast) asian.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Seems cool to me. Basically it boils down to customizable/transformable characters, which as far as I've seen over a few months is an issue here, due to demanding graphics. Too bad they don't make adult games of the class of GTA or (put your fav heavy-duty game here). And strangely enough, basic comics-style 3dcgs are a similar size - some 3Gb yet inside is uncomparably less..
You can get a AAA game with FMG. Skyrim + + You can also get some sex mods on

I love it when a game has both male and female characters looks affected by their strength or at least when females are allowed to be anything else than big-boobed dolls. Sadly, the closest we can get is modded Bethesda games. Big thanks to Tigersan for that.

Reactions: Tempering
Sep 1, 2017
Oh speaking of skyrim there is also these mods:
Legacy:
Special Edition:
Pumping Iron SE:

These use tigersans models/resources (but with his permission) but are more recent and most of the non dlc armours are converted.

Then there is this mod for people like me who suck at using bodyslide/outfit studio:

Works both with LE and SE Skyrim.
It lacks the ability to grow your muscles but it's still a very extensive mod for such a niche fetish including magic, the ability to hulk jump and even dlc armour are converted which the original muscle mods lack. The modder is still active and even released another patch some time ago.
During the installation the players can choose between various premade models for each amazon race which are still affected by the weight slider by the way. I went with the matriach race but gave it the adept model because even for me those girls are too big.

Also there is a rather recent/old game (development hell) which give the both females/males equal opportunity to grow stronger.

Your dexterity determines how ripped you are while giving you a bit of muscle mass while the strength stat is mostly muscle mass. Other stats affect your visuals too but not as heavily. Science and cooking decrease your muscles/definition. There is also the toughness stat which doesn't change you visually but makes playing naked not complete suicide.

Also the game is brilliant anyway.

Here is an older picture of my main character who had nearly maxed out stats.
229112_Unbenannt.png

There is nude mod but it changes the skin texture as a whole and reduces the overall muscle definition for females (wtf man)

Thotfodder

Jan 11, 2021
FMG stands for Female muscle growth as the name entails it involves females or futanari/herms muscles growing and becoming bigger and stronger. its often involves other growth such as height , breasts etc and sally connected with female/futa domination (futadom muscle growth being a fave of mine).
I prefer my women that never had (or ever would get) a penis.
So is there a recommendation for FMG that DOESN'T have futanari in it?
I personally like to keep those genres separate.

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Does that have FMG in it?
A little, there's a couple of pretty hot scenes with Mercedes, one by the pool and one in the gym that are focused on FMG.

It's worth looking at this game. It can be a bit grindy if you're just trying to get a particular scene, but there's such an outrageous amount of content in there that means that you can let yourself get side-tracked by all the other hotness!

Reactions: Deadshot1984

revealer

Mar 28, 2017
There is one girl in Growth Academy

Another html game with limited pictures is Summer Growth at

Reactions: CrazyFucks

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
You can get a AAA game with FMG. Skyrim + + You can also get some sex mods on

I love it when a game has both male and female characters looks affected by their strength or at least when females are allowed to be anything else than big-boobed dolls. Sadly, the closest we can get is modded Bethesda games. Big thanks to Tigersan for that.
Can you make the pg do feats of strenght like lifting npc or crushing them?

malucojo

Feb 23, 2018
Lots of nice games posted here! Thanks for all the recommendations.

I found this game recently, although it goes into pretty hyper sizes in case you don't like that

It seems pretty promising, though, but it's pretty early in development still

Great game.

konkon78

Nov 18, 2020
While it's not a very big aspect and it does include some furry shit, you can basically remove all furry stuff from Lillith's Throne. Character transformation is basically just a descriptor for the sex minigame but there's some there if you're hurting for it. More of a Lewd RPG game really than fap material for me.