Seeking female protag with flashing and corruption

seep99

Jan 8, 2019
Hi y'all, so i would like to find something like ''Fountain of Mana'' where you can random flash people and being molested or whatever.
I can't find anything, please suggest everything you can think about and if possible the link of the thread.
Thanks y'all!

Reactions: DUCKSPIKE

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Three more RPGM. All western since almost every japanese RPGM with female protagonist fits the bill. All with free roam open world elements:

Succulence: one of my favorites. Completed. The beginning is unnecessarily convoluted but once you get the grip it's a very satisfying slow corruption game.

Lisa: In development. Top notch visuals. Mixes free roam with some very long scenes (in effect, some "visual novel" parts) mostly seamlessly. Many hours of content so far and very reliable dev.

The Office Wife: In development with many hours of content. Starts as a NTR game (I believe the correct term is Netorase, also MC's man enjoys the sharing and cheating so...). The lewdity of the scenes really ramps up. It has some extreme fetishes like bestiality (avoidable).

seep99

Jan 8, 2019
Three more RPGM. All western since almost every japanese RPGM with female protagonist fits the bill. All with free roam open world elements:

Succulence: one of my favorites. Completed. The beginning is unnecessarily convoluted but once you get the grip it's a very satisfying slow corruption game.

Lisa: In development. Top notch visuals. Mixes free roam with some very long scenes (in effect, some "visual novel" parts) mostly seamlessly. Many hours of content so far and very reliable dev.

The Office Wife: In development with many hours of content. Starts as a NTR game (I believe the correct term is Netorase, also MC's man enjoys the sharing and cheating so...). The lewdity of the scenes really ramps up. It has some extreme fetishes like bestiality (avoidable).
Uh i played them all but i don't remember if i played new version of office wife, gonna try it again teheh

Well then I suppose you already played them but in case you missed one of them :

Tales of Divinity
Naked adventure (the dev are hard milking people)
Dilmur
Ambrosia
Celesphonia
VoidBound
I love first two, but i missed the modded ''Naked Adventure'' That's something that the closest game to what im searching for. Thanks!

Still open to read more