Seeking Female Protagonist corruption games

Dasher

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for this thread. I have been looking for more or less same kind of games and picked up some interesting looking ones from here. Gonna drop some the best ones I know that would fit the criteria as well, in case you didn't already know them :) I'm more into exhibitionism corruption, but it usually goes hand in hand with sexual corruption anyway.

Princess Go Round - More or less linear in scenes, but probably THE most progressive and steady corruption I know.

Perfect Service - 2 main characters, one classic pure to lewd, and the other more experienced but surprisingly bigger favourite for me, because she breaks the formula by being the one corrupting others. Not much gameplay, but it's very light-hearted, and characters are really well-written and likeable. The developer's next game (Blazing Aries) is also great and a lot more gameplay heavy, and some corruption, but also a lot of defeat scenes, though it immediately lets you restart the fight without having to save/load.

Kozue's Strange Journey - Still playing through it right now, but it seems very promising so far. Corruption is steady, if a little too quick for my liking, but I like the unique aspect of you being able to corrupt other named characters that have lewdness lower than yours and provoke them into lewd acts. Very well-made with a lot of content, and nice clothing system that is also reflected in CGs.

Luxuria (by Clymenia, not Drakus Games) - Might seem like another generic RPG Maker project, but it stood out to me with how well the corruption was done.

Fountain of Mana - The artstyle isn't great and it's unfinished (~90% done I think, but there haven't been updates for over a year), but the corruption aspect is great with the main character reflecting on her thoughts a lot, progressively being convinced by herself and others into more and more daring situations.

JC Fight - Haven't played it in many years, but I remember the corruption being nice.

Naked Story - Very exhibitionism focused, but very interesting board/card style gameplay and I suppose it counts as corruption from pure student into a somewhat willing plaything or sex subject. Though it is a very fast loop that is expected to be played a lot like NG+, but the stuff you earned before and different choices send you into different scenarios/endings.

Evenicle - Not much in corruption aspect, aside from girls being slowly compelled into joining your harem in very creative ways, but from everything I've played through many years this is the #1 hentai rpg for me to this day. The story is very engaging even with some solid plot twists, artstyle is great, gameplay is fun (some call it grindy, but if you cleverly utilize your abilities instead of trying to brute force battles, no grinding is required), and there is A LOT of content. Quite a few rape scenes on side characters, and it can get fairly dark, but it's never too bad and is always used to emphasize the severity of the situation, and is overall fairly light-hearted.

P.S. Sorry for no links. Normally not commenting on anything so not allowed to post them yet ;P