Seeking Female protagonist + Female domination

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Recommend me a game where you play as a female protagonist but you are the dominant one in the relationship
Honestly, i kind of getting fed up whenever i tried to search for female protagonist tag and yet it turn out that you the protagonist are the submissive one, or searching for female domination tag and it turns out that you play as male submissive protagonist.
I just want to play a game where you, as a female (futa is fine) was the protagonist and the dominant one in the relationship.
It's similar to Prequel Asylum, but as hard as i try to search for it i still can't find it.

Most game that i found feature the male protagonist that were screwed by the female, and i can easily find this type of game but the reverse one where you the female protagonist screwing the male one is just extremely hard to find
Preferrably that the game didn't have a create protagonist feature, having a clear female and named character as the protagonist but even then it's fine if it have a create protagonist feature.
Or even if this kind of genre is a bit hard to find, even a game similar like Tales of Androginy is fine too, at this point i just want to play a game where you can be the dominant one...
Sorry if this post break the law or something, this is my first time posting in this website since i don't know any other place to ask this kind of question, thank you in advance!

Jan 27, 2021
Recommend me a game where you play as a female protagonist but you are the dominant one in the relationship
Honestly, i kind of getting fed up whenever i tried to search for female protagonist tag and yet it turn out that you the protagonist are the submissive one, or searching for female domination tag and it turns out that you play as male submissive protagonist.
I just want to play a game where you, as a female (futa is fine) was the protagonist and the dominant one in the relationship.
It's similar to Prequel Asylum, but as hard as i try to search for it i still can't find it.

Most game that i found feature the male protagonist that were screwed by the female, and i can easily find this type of game but the reverse one where you the female protagonist screwing the male one is just extremely hard to find
Preferrably that the game didn't have a create protagonist feature, having a clear female and named character as the protagonist but even then it's fine if it have a create protagonist feature.
Or even if this kind of genre is a bit hard to find, even a game similar like Tales of Androginy is fine too, at this point i just want to play a game where you can be the dominant one...
Sorry if this post break the law or something, this is my first time posting in this website since i don't know any other place to ask this kind of question, thank you in advance!
Check this out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunas-fall-from-grace-v0-15-public-frozen-synapse.72741/
Female protagonist and you can play either dom or sub

Reactions: AV.G and Hazery

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry everyone for the late reply since, but thank you all for answering this thread

Check this out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunas-fall-from-grace-v0-15-public-frozen-synapse.72741/
Female protagonist and you can play either dom or sub
Thank you, i'll check the game tonight, honestly i'm not a fan of the ren'py game with this graphic but i'm not going to complaint, thank you once again!

The game seems fun, i'm going to check it, thank you!

Kingdom of Deception has pretty good dominant path, but better play with the wt.
Someone actually recommend me this game years ago and i love it! I forgot about this game recently, thank you so much about reminding me about this game!

Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019

hmm I was searching too, specially the rpg one :0, last game that I played was amm clair quest

Reactions: Hazery

neonredkill

Aug 5, 2020

Depravity of a lewd vampire is an rpg where the female protag is dominant. She sucks her partners to dry of life energy though so not sure if that's what you are into https://f95zone.to/threads/the-depravity-of-a-lewd-vampire-v1-00-gabunomi-tororokonbu.50570/

Reactions: Hazery