• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Female Protagonist game that are female friendly

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
As the title said i am looking for female protagonist game that actually are female friendly which mean the game in sex scene does not only show the female but the male face too...
Like a game where the male doesn't have rapist face/disgusting face but instead have a good looking face like why only gay game have that kind of guy? straight game need it too!
i don't mind if the game has lesbian route or futa/trans as long as it can be avoided.
So far i am satisfied and loved EvaKiss game and lust campus which are made by her friend but other than that i dont really know.
When i used these tag: female protagonist, vaginal sex.
I almost found none that actually really show the guy but instead focus on the protagonist only so yea i did tried using the search function but i am not exactly that diligent either to go back that amount of page, i only go back to page 4-6 before i gave up.
Oh i would also be thankful if the game actually have promising future like something that can be seen to be really developing since i want to be on their patron if that the case instead of on stand still like A Wife and A Mother or abandoned like most of game that actually has good story and graphic but the creator decided they are bored with it.
Sorry if i am really demanding but thank you for the effort if you did manage to give me some recommendation!
Forgive my broken english too i am not a native english speaker and most of my english are self taught.

Reactions: melia_strivana

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Try Bad Memories and Heavy 5; both allow you to pick female protagonists.

Apart from that, try searching for the Romance tag rather than vaginal sex; either in combination with Female MC or without. That tends to remove the worst of the rapist MC's. Finally, if you use the 'latest game' browser, put the filter to Weighted Rating. That will use the * rating of the thread to guide you to what games seems most liked by the community:

https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=330/sort=rating